Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM  
Veteran

Mod appreciation thread.

Has there ever been one? I come to CP roughly once a day, don’t really go past page 1 and I use this forum as my source for information from older people who I presume are fathers who have sons around my age because daddy issues.

That being said, I’d like to give a shout out to the moderators on this forum. I feel like you guys keep around the banter that I first grew up with such as the very first Xbox live, Xbox 360 and old ass call of duty lobbies where boys became men.

Obviously you guys have to moderate but I truly do think you guys allow shit to flow and go in a manner that keeps such a disciplined but fun atmosphere that I truly think is bar none.

I thought it would be cool if people could share a cool memory they have of any of the moderators here, or just a general post of appreciation for the time and effort they put into this place to keep it what it is. Cheers, and thank you moderators!
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #2
Mod Team

I've been a Moderator here a long time and I really enjoy it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM   #3
Ultrabanned

What a nice thread and idea. I’m sure people will come in here and share pleasantries about our mods
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM   #4
I'll be back.

CP mods taught me how to love a woman and discipline a child.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM   #5
Choco Favre

I look forward to destroying Bearcat in College Football 25
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #6
legend

CP mods taught me the violin masturbation method!

Forever Grateful!
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM   #7
MER

I learned that Brazilians are worth it.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM   #8
YOU take YOUR seat

Before chiefsplanet existed there was an old Chiefs board. It wasn't kc star but it was something else and I cannot remember what it was called because it was 25 years ago.

But I was a mod for that board and then I got a message saying they are shutting down that board and moving to/creating chiefsplanet. One of them gave me his tickets for two for a Chiefs game and they were great seats and I really thought that was cool.

I always wondered if the person who gave me those tickets is still on this site. But there's no way I could remember who it was
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM   #9
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Has there ever been one? I come to CP roughly once a day, don’t really go past page 1 and I use this forum as my source for information from older people who I presume are fathers who have sons around my age because daddy issues.

That being said, I’d like to give a shout out to the moderators on this forum. I feel like you guys keep around the banter that I first grew up with such as the very first Xbox live, Xbox 360 and old ass call of duty lobbies where boys became men.

Obviously you guys have to moderate but I truly do think you guys allow shit to flow and go in a manner that keeps such a disciplined but fun atmosphere that I truly think is bar none.

I thought it would be cool if people could share a cool memory they have of any of the moderators here, or just a general post of appreciation for the time and effort they put into this place to keep it what it is. Cheers, and thank you moderators!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM   #10
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The new bunch is great, which can't be easy in this shitty, ultra-polarized world we live in. There are no bloated egos, and nobody fosters strife for their own personal amusement. And I think that anybody who has an issue with the way they run the place might be overdue for some serious introspection.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I've always viewed DaFace as a father figure.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM   #12
Wasted away again...

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM   #13
Special Teams ACE!!!

It's unfortunate they have to take the brunt of this, but I will never cease to be entertained by posters who think this place is run by Nazi mods.

The best part is whenever a mod finally just loses patience and says, "Fine. You want me to be an asshole? You got your wish. I'm an asshole. You're banned!"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:57 AM
Rasputin
This message has been deleted by Rasputin.
Old Today, 01:58 AM   #14
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
It's unfortunate they have to take the brunt of this, but I will never cease to be entertained by posters who think this place is run by Nazi mods.

The best part is whenever a mod finally just loses patience and says, "Fine. You want me to be an asshole? You got your wish. I'm an asshole. You're banned!"

I really enjoy the Official Mods Transparency Thread. It's gold
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:21 AM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
The new bunch is great, which can't be easy in this shitty, ultra-polarized world we live in. There are no bloated egos, and nobody fosters strife for their own personal amusement. And I think that anybody who has an issue with the way they run the place might be overdue for some serious introspection.
True, but you have to admit that Endelt260 really gave this place a burst and was hilarious.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.