Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-07-2018, 12:03 AM  
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Your Most Soul Crushing Loss

Inspired by another thread... This is not a poll cause I know I'm young enough to leave some doozies off, but what is the most painful Chiefs loss you can recall? The one that made you change how you felt about the team/sports in general.

Mine was and still is the Colts meltdown a few years ago. Before that it was the Lin Elliott mess.

Does this embarrassment take the crown for any of you?

This is a safe space. Let it out...
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:04 AM   #2
Banned

Still that Colts game.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:04 AM   #3
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

"the kicker that shall not be named, hands down !!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:04 AM   #4
Perpetual Mediocrity

Indy. How do you lose a 28 point lead in a playoff game? Still hard to fathom it.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 12:04 AM   #5
Consuming CP souls

The 97 screw job against Denver was the first eye opener that the league's results are manipulated.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:05 AM   #6
Sarcasm

Used to be 2004 playoff game. Ended up being 2014 playoff game.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:05 AM   #7
MVP

This ranks up there because Tennessee is a horrible team. But at least it gets rid of Alice I hope.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:06 AM   #8
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Still that Colts game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Indy. How do you lose a 28 point lead in a playoff game? Still hard to fathom it.
uuuugrrughhurgr.... RIGHT!?! My god. What a mess. I was in physical pain after that. My bad for letting the Chiefs do it to me yet again. My best friend is a huge Colts fan. He was afraid to talk to me after that.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:07 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
The 97 screw job against Denver was the first eye opener that the league's results are manipulated.
Nope, that is on Marty for not starting Gannon. Gannon starts it is not even a close game. All of Denver was breathing a sigh of relief when they heard that Grbac was starting. Can't tell you how many came up to me here in Denver with a big smile on their face. Just sad.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:07 AM   #10
MVP

Andy and Alex managed to lose an 18 point halftime lead against a bad team in the playoffs at home. Lol
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:07 AM   #11
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Yep,I had my suspicions then but as of the Indy debacle in '14 am totally convinced the NFL is nothing but a big WWE match.Just watch now for entertainment and trying to win some cash.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:08 AM   #12
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Still that Colts game.
Which of the three?

For me it is the no punt game.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:08 AM   #13
Now you've pissed me off!

The Colts game in January '96, because that was a dogshit team and the Chiefs just repeatedly ****ed themselves in ways that aren't even imaginable. I had a complete ****ing meltdown watching that game. The playoff loss against the Broncos hurt a lot, and it was blatantly unfair due to the officiating, but that loss against Indianapolis tore my heart out.

Looking back now, it's easier for me to see that Chiefs team as pretty fraudulent given the QB play and their record in close games, but I don't know if there's anything like the first big playoff/postseason loss you experience as a fan when you are expecting a win.

Same way I can't imagine any Mizzou basketball game hurting more than the Tyus Edney game. That game was won, and then it was snatched away.

What the **** I did to be a childhood fan of teams with Marty and Norm as HC, I'll never know.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:09 AM   #14
Sarcasm

Man, I'm still pretty sad about this game tonight. I really thought I'd get to witness a home playoff win.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:09 AM   #15

Quote:
Still that Colts game.
which one ? Harbaugh or Luck ?