Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-23-2023, 01:41 PM  
MVP

Critters

Spell them however you want, but I do it possums. Nasty looking creatures,but they have their place in nature. I’ve recently learned that they eat ticks, so good for them. I believe in conservation.

Anyway, I’m laying in bed this morning reading, and my wife walks in, pretty wired for that time of day. Normally, she’s getting ready to go downstairs to her office. Instead she’s saying, “Zeke has a giant dead possum on the front porch!”.

Zeke is a 125lb chocolate lab. He’s 3 years old and he runs this patch of timber and a pond. He’s terrible about killing critters and bringing them to the front door. Pain in the ass.

Anyway, I get up and go look out my office window, and there’s old Zeke laying there sleeping in the sun with his head about a foot away from a big, fat, bloody possum. ****!

So, I went out to the garage and found one right handed glove. I opened the garage door, then I opened the tailgate of my truck. As I walked out of the garage, I noticed a trail of blood coming from the woods behind my house,across the carport, then along around the sidewalk in front of the house to the front porch. A bloody trail.

I pulled on the glove and picked up the corpse by the tail. Zeke perked up and followed me back to the truck where I tossed the dead object in the bed. I drove off around a hill to a bridge and chucked it over the edge.

I came home to find my wife outside with a bucket of bleach and a sponge, cleaning up the murder scene. Zeke was sitting next to her, nipping at her ponytail. I asked her if she knew where his mouth had been.

sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2023, 01:44 PM   #2
MER

I love how you keep your one handed gloves just in case.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 01:46 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I love how you keep your one handed gloves just in case.
They’re usually someone else’s that left them here
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2023, 01:54 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

A murder scene and a one-armed glove. I think I know this movie. If Tommy Lee Jones shows up, run.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 01:56 PM   #5
Just Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
A murder scene and a one-armed glove. I think I know this movie. If Tommy Lee Jones shows up, run.
But your Honor, the glove does not fit. Want me to prove it?
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-23-2023, 01:56 PM   #6
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

The males have a forked penis
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-23-2023, 01:58 PM   #7
MER

If the wife is tied to the porch with a chain, It'll sell.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2023, 02:02 PM   #8
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
If the wife is tied to the porch with a chain, It'll sell.
Black Possum Moan
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 02:05 PM   #9

They sure are ugly bastards you’re right. Looks like a meth eating rat ****ed a yorkie. I didn’t know about the tick eating part. Makes a guy want to shoot them a bit less
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-23-2023, 02:10 PM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I've had (counts on fingers) five labs. My 'big' lab didn't hit 100 lbs until he got old and a little bit fat; was 90 lbs most of his life. And he has that big ol' English bone structure (beautiful dog).

A 125 lb lab at 4 yrs old is !@#$ing MASSIVE.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2023, 02:11 PM   #11

Pup sounds like a good boy! Trained well. I’d say he deserves a couple hard boiled eggs and fried chicken hearts liver and gizzards for a nice treat
Old 06-23-2023, 02:21 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I've had (counts on fingers) five labs. My 'big' lab didn't hit 100 lbs until he got old and a little bit fat; was 90 lbs most of his life. And he has that big ol' English bone structure (beautiful dog).

A 125 lb lab at 4 yrs old is !@#$ing MASSIVE.
He’s a big boy.
My cousin is an owner/vet from como and she takes care of him, although she has him on a diet. He’s my 4th but first male. I bought him from a guy I worked with that raised labs for years. We love him.
sec
Old 06-23-2023, 02:22 PM   #13
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 02:29 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
He’s a big boy.
My cousin is an owner/vet from como and she takes care of him, although she has him on a diet. He’s my 4th but first male. I bought him from a guy I worked with that raised labs for years. We love him.
sec
I think the new guy's gonna be a big one. But I'd say more along the lines of 100 lbs at fighting weight. He's about 80 lbs now (need to weigh him again) at 9 months old. Figure with a little more slow growing and then that secondary growth spurt at 18 months, he's got another 20 lbs or so while staying fairly lean.

Speaking of which, I think the pet thread could use an update. Off I go...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2023, 02:48 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
He’s a big boy.
sec
Oh, and if your cousin is relatively new to CoMo, she's probably MY vet. And would know both my old lab and my dipshit Rotty fairly well. We go to Trailside out here. Mac (old lab) had a couple of walkabouts and got taken down there because it's the nearest vet to my house. We boarded our dogs there before they discontinued it so they knew the boys pretty well.

They'd give us a call whenever Mac came in - big goofy shit-eating grin on his face. Happened 2-3 times. And Winston (the rot) is just a bit notorious.