Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-04-2022, 02:30 PM  
Turning the Corner

Is this drawing a famous band? Artist?

Anyone recognize this drawing?

I’m helping a local friend clean out her deceased step fathers collections. Antique tools are my wheelhouse. I’ve sold $34K of them for her so far this year.

Paintings and drawings and artwork are NOT my wheelhouse, but CP knows everything.

It’s 48”x24” ish. If anyone recognizes it, let me know. If it’s worth some coin I’ll cut you in.

If it’s a portal to another dimension or the painting is actually four souls held in suspension, let me know that, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Groves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-05-2022, 09:11 AM   #2
Supporter

I know absolutely nothing about that painting of Queen.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:22 AM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

There's a fair number of them on Ebay and what not.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/383885065508

Looks like a Sears lithograph from 1970.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2022, 07:54 PM   #4
Turning the Corner

Thanks for the tips!

Some are calling it a lithograph by the name of “looking back”, but still no word the subject. Perhaps Queen, but it doesn’t look like it to me.

Groves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-05-2022, 07:58 PM   #5
Spooky Action

If it's Queen the artist took many liberties.

Not sure who it is but curious to do a little research.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:30 PM   #6
Woman should only make babies

It is a still from Goyte someone that i used to know
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:48 PM   #7
Turning the Corner

Here’s the signature if that helps.

Old 12-08-2022, 11:20 AM   #8
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groves View Post
Here’s the signature if that helps.

Come on, man. It's obviously The Beatles before their signature haircuts done by Darryl Strawberry.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:55 PM
AdolfOliverBush
This message has been deleted by AdolfOliverBush. Reason: DJ beat me to it.
Old 12-08-2022, 06:01 PM   #9
Fight, build, win!

Not 100% positive But possibly John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers with Eric Clapton. From the album Looking Back.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22438945101...evt=1&mkcid=28

Turner Wall Vintage Lithiograph "LOOKING BACK" 1970s Rock And Roll.

A vintage Lithograph by Turner Wall Accessory titled “Looking Back”. Artist name appears to be Mark Wayne Sanderson. It measures 16 x 13 inches in its original frame. Frame and Lithograph in excellent vintage condition. So seventies! Said to be John Mayall and the Bluesbreaker band. They did an album called Looking Back in 1969.... or maybe it's Morrison, Hendrix and ??

The Ebay post seems unsure though.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 06:12 PM   #10
Fight, build, win!

Another Ebay post claims its Queen and the painting looks more like that band. Id probably go with that.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/36182607702...evt=1&mkcid=28
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2022, 07:04 PM   #11
Spooky Action

To me no one in the lithograph except Roger Taylor is a good likeness, and especially John Deacon doesn't look at all like that guy who would be him (bottom right). Turns out before Deacon joined in 1971 Queen had three bassists who lasted a few months, so maybe a better chance it's a pic of them but with one of those guys.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:43 PM   #12
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I thought it definitely looked like Queen.

Mercury's a profile pic in the top right corner. Roger Taylor, bottom left, Brian May, top right. Admittedly, though, the guy who would be Deacon in the bottom right don't look anything like John Deacon.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.