Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Pick your top TWO choices from the list.
1977 Pontiac Can-Am 10,014 100.00%
1939 Delahaye 38 64.41%
Valkyrie 24 40.68%
2007 Porsche 997 GT3 RS 31 52.54%
Cars are so 20th century. I'm a scooter person. 1 1.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2022, 10:43 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Car-nal Desires: Round 1, Heat 6

We have 84 entries in the tournament, and we'll collectively narrow the list down to the one Chiefsplanet dream car.

PICK TWO FROM EACH LIST ON THE POLL.

1977 Pontiac Can-Am https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...6&postcount=99

1939 Delahaye https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=142

Valkyrie https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...0&postcount=44

2007 Porsche 997 GT3 RS https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=150

Recall the rules below. (Rule #5 was modified slightly from the nomination thread.)

1. This vehicle will be yours at no purchase cost.
2. You will keep your current vehicles, so no need to worry about fitting a baby seat in it or being able to haul mulch.
3. You're responsible for parking it.
4. You pay for gas or electricity.
5. Insurance and maintenance up to $3,000 per month is free to you. You cover the next $1,000 if the expenses are higher, and then after that the expenses are covered. So for a high-end vehicle you'll cover a max of $1,000 per month.
6. The vehicle must be street-legal.
7. The vehicle must actually exist. It cannot be a cartoon or concept drawing. However, it can be a production vehicle, a concept vehicle, a custom vehicle, or anything else that is real.
8. The vehicle being nominated is the exact vehicle shown. You cannot change the color, the interior, the engine size, etc.
9. You cannot use the vehicle to make money. It's only for your personal use.
10. You cannot sell the vehicle.
11. Any type of street-legal vehicle is allowed. You can nominate a car, a truck, a minivan, an RV, a semi-truck, a motorcyle, a classic car, a school bus, whatever. As long as it meets the rules above, it's eligible.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:45 AM   #2
Forever Royal

How many times am I going to see that same Pontiac or similar in this competition?
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:47 AM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
How many times am I going to see that same Pontiac or similar in this competition?
A lot.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:48 AM   #4
Starter

Sorry, but that Can-Am is hideous.
osumatt is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutosumatt is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutosumatt is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutosumatt is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutosumatt is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutosumatt is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutosumatt is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutosumatt is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutosumatt is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutosumatt is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutosumatt is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 10:48 AM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If I'm driving to the mall, I'm taking the Delahaye. No question.

The Valkyrie is really cool, but not worth the extra money it'll cost me. I'm not into the Pontiac since those were normal growing-up cars for me. I'm not into the Porsche styling, but I guess I'll make it my second vote since I can afford it (I think).
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 10:49 AM   #6
The Maintenance Guy

Ahhh...there's the love of my life...
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 10:50 AM   #7
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm not into the Pontiac since those were normal growing-up cars for me.
You are dead to me.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:51 AM   #8
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
There is nothing else like the Pontiac Can-Am....
Old 02-25-2022, 10:53 AM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
You are dead to me.
Pontiac Can-Am, Chevy Citation, Chrysler K Car ... I saw them all.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:58 AM   #10
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Pontiac Can-Am, Chevy Citation, Chrysler K Car ... I saw them all.
Well then...I know just how to handle this...
Old 02-25-2022, 10:59 AM   #11
The Maintenance Guy

OH! OH! SOMEONE ELSE VOTED FOR IT!!!
Old 02-25-2022, 11:06 AM   #12
Life is changing..

Last edited by TLO; 02-25-2022 at 11:15 AM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 11:28 AM   #13
Needs more middle fingers

Tough round. And i like the Pontiac.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 12:00 PM   #14
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Well then...I know just how to handle this...
Didn't realize mods could add 10,000,000,000 votes to polls.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-25-2022, 12:06 PM   #15
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Didn't realize mods could add 10,000,000,000 votes to polls.
They could keep you from reaching 10k posts if they felt so inclined!
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote