Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-09-2021, 12:00 PM  
Your mom

Chris Jones in 9 career playoff games: 0 sacks

Only 4 Qb hits. He does have 9 passes defended which seems really high, so that's good. And yes, he did have a very important pass defended in last years SB, we might not have won the game without it. But at some point he needs to get his fair share of the blame for his inability to be effective as a pass rusher in the playoffs. Not to mention the dumbass personal foul penalties.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:02 PM   #2
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Can you count how many 15 yard penalties? I can think of at least 3.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:03 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

How many QB pressures?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:05 PM   #4
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
How many QB pressures?
With 0 sacks and only 4 Qb hits, I would think it wouldn't be very many, but I could be wrong.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:05 PM   #5
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Can you count how many 15 yard penalties? I can think of at least 3.
I can think of at least one that was a ****ing joke.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:05 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

The best thing we can do for Jones and Clark is add another edge rusher.

Our edge rushers as a group were bottom 3 in the league. It’s amazing that our defense was as good as it was.

They need to re-sign Taco and draft a pass rusher somewhere in the first 2 rounds.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:08 PM   #7
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

He’s imperfect but I have a hard time imagining us getting back to the SB next year without him. We just don’t have the solid pass rush depth beyond him to make a move yet such as trading him.

We need some pass rushing mercenaries who want a ring. Or maybe use 31 on a DE.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:08 PM   #8
World's Best Boss

Chris Jones had three critical batted balls in the Super Bowl and forced the first half INT. He was the a one man wrecking crew to the point SF fans called him the "monster in the middle" He had a good argument of being MVP in that game. He also singlehandedly stopped the Browns potential game-winning fourth quarter drive this year and forced one of Clark's sacks in the Bills game.

His impact has actually been more typical of a dominant DT than Jones' normal skill-set, but overall I have zero complaints with how he's been in the postseason.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 02-09-2021 at 05:04 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:08 PM   #9
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I posted something similar in another thread. Very surprised this hasn’t been thought of as more of an issue. Even Dee Ford has 2.5 sacks in fewer career postseason games.

I understand sacks aren’t everything, but Jones is now a highly compensated player. That paycheck limits our cap space, so he needs to be making game changing plays in the postseason.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:08 PM   #10
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Yeah I forgot Taco, I’d sign him.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:11 PM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

Great. The stupid part of the offseason has started.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 25 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:12 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
He’s imperfect but I have a hard time imagining us getting back to the SB next year without him. We just don’t have the solid pass rush depth beyond him to make a move yet such as trading him.

We need some pass rushing mercenaries who want a ring. Or maybe use 31 on a DE.
I’ve said it many times, but I truly feel DE is as big of a need as OT, and I still do even after Sunday night.

We already have a great secondary. Gay should really upgrade our LB corps in year 2.

You add somebody like Jaelan Phillips and this defense will be top 5 in 2021.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:14 PM   #13
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I can think of at least one that was a ****ing joke.

It was, and the rule is ridiculous, but it IS a well known rule...so don't do it. (We're talking the Brady helmet smack, right?)
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:16 PM   #14
World's Best Boss

Quote:
It was, and the rule is ridiculous, but it IS a well known rule...so don't do it. (We're talking the Brady helmet smack, right?)
He hit Brady on the shoulder pad.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:16 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Bullshit. He didn’t smack anything. He barely even grazed it.