Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-15-2020, 09:04 AM  
In Search of a Life

Espn article on honey Badger

https://theundefeated.com/features/t...espn:frontpage

Good stuff. Also written by Dominique Foxworth so its an expert perspective.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:39 AM   #2
offense > defense

Featured article: Tyrann Mathieu is changing the game

Quote:
But what position will he play? Back in 2013, that was the main question on the minds of NFL front-office types about Tyrann Mathieu. That uncertainty, even more than the suspension and off-field concerns that dogged the Heisman finalist, kept one of the best players ever to come out of football factory Louisiana State University from being selected before the 69th pick in the 2013 NFL draft.

But what position will he play?

Seven years later, NFL teams are still asking that question. But gone is the tone of curiosity and skepticism. It’s been replaced with anxiety and fear. Because, for the Chiefs’ opponents, the dilemma that is Tyrann Mathieu is no longer theoretical. Any hope of beating the defending Super Bowl champs depends on knowing not only where on the field Mathieu will be — but what he will be.
FULL READ: https://theundefeated.com/features/t...espn:frontpage
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:44 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post

He changed the ****ing game Sunday alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:45 AM   #4
Resident Glue Sniffer

he's easily become one of my all-time favorite Chiefs.

...and he's only been here for 24 games.

imagine what you'd have if you had a team full of the same attitude, determination, overall outlook / perspective as Tyrann.

I'm pulling for the guy no matter what he choses to do.

great read.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:48 AM   #5
Everybody Lies.

When the Raiders got that 4th and inches to seal the game Sunday, you could see just how angry Mathieu was.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:50 AM   #6
New and Improved

Over/under on how many times he calls someone Dawg? 100?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:05 AM   #7
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Over/under on how many times he calls someone Dawg? 100?
gimme the over.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 10:21 AM   #8
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrann Mathieu
“I try my best to be a servant" he says. “I think the guy who serves, he’s always going to get his blessing. It may not be on his time, but he’ll get it eventually. That’s the space I’m in right now.”
Phrasing Tyrann
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:22 AM   #9
Woman should only make babies

If Shady was the poster boy of a hot dog and hated because lunchpail white guys want the running backs being all fundlemental and shit. TM is the poster boy how every guy here would be playing. Crashing into people trying to strip the ball. Knocking balls out when people are trying to catch the ball. Yelling at people and non-stop energy.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 10:35 AM   #10
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
His All-Pro selection in 2019 tells the story: He earned the AP’s first-team honors as a defensive back and second-team honors as a safety.
That is amazing. I didn't know that was even possible.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 11:04 AM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
If Shady was the poster boy of a hot dog and hated because lunchpail white guys want the running backs being all fundlemental and shit. TM is the poster boy how every guy here would be playing. Crashing into people trying to strip the ball. Knocking balls out when people are trying to catch the ball. Yelling at people and non-stop energy.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 11:09 AM   #12
Supporter

Special dude. Glad he’s here.

I’ll admit I was wrong on him coming out. I thought he was too small. Obviously wrong on that one.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 01:13 PM   #13
The Recruiter

Awesome read!! Love the energy he imparts on the team! Dawg
ralittleus has disabled reputation
Old 10-15-2020, 01:15 PM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Special dude. Glad he’s here.

I’ll admit I was wrong on him coming out. I thought he was too small. Obviously wrong on that one.
I was wrong about him too.

When the Chiefs were first in on him the year before he signed, he was coming off of playing center field for Houston and he wasn't great.

I really thought we needed a center fielder in 2018 and that's why I wanted Thomas.

Turns out HB was the right fit after all, I was just looking at the wrong position.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 01:16 PM   #15
'Tis my eye!