Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2020, 08:54 AM  
Veteran

Ok did first-pick draft simulator

Ok I drafted for chiefs with some trade downs I ended up with this what do you all think

e is: 40470 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 32: Patrick Queen, ILB, LSU (A-)
Round 3 Pick 18 (DAL): J.K. Dobbins, RB, Ohio St. (A+)
Round 3 Pick 19 (DEN): Raekwon Davis, DT/DE, Alabama (A)
Round 4 Pick 7 (CAR): Damien Lewis, OG, LSU (A+)
Round 4 Pick 17 (DAL): Antonio Gibson, WR, Memphis (A+)
Round 5 Pick 6 (CAR): Brandon Jones, FS/SS, Texas (A+)
Round 5 Pick 17 (CHI): Dane Jackson, CB, Pittsburgh (A+)
Round 5 Pick 18 (DAL): Thaddeus Moss, TE, LSU (A+)
Round 5 Pick 31: Jacob Phillips, ILB/OLB, LSU (A+)
Round 6 Pick 17 (CHI): Trevis Gipson, DE, Tulsa (A+)
Round 7 Pick 12 (CHI): Shyheim Carter, FS, Alabama (A+)
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:26 AM   #2
Black Bob's daddy

Can't get on board with any draft where we wait until the 5th for a corner. We'd be back in the same dire need at the position again a year from now.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:18 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Can't get on board with any draft where we wait until the 5th for a corner. We'd be back in the same dire need at the position again a year from now.
I know it’s not what you want to hear, but the truth is there’s a decent chance that the CB board once again just simply doesn’t go our way. That’s why it made sense to get a deal done with Breeland before the draft. If we are in this position against next year (coming off a SB win and still looking for long term solutions at CB) we will be fine.

You don’t draft for need. You take the BPA. That’s what we’re set up to do now, and that’s what we will do. After the 2nd round this CB class sucks and that’s probably going to lead to them being overdrafted in the 1st/2nd. We shouldn’t follow suit if that’s the case.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 11:13 AM   #4
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I know it’s not what you want to hear, but the truth is there’s a decent chance that the CB board once again just simply doesn’t go our way. That’s why it made sense to get a deal done with Breeland before the draft. If we are in this position against next year (coming off a SB win and still looking for long term solutions at CB) we will be fine.

You don’t draft for need. You take the BPA. That’s what we’re set up to do now, and that’s what we will do. After the 2nd round this CB class sucks and that’s probably going to lead to them being overdrafted in the 1st/2nd. We shouldn’t follow suit if that’s the case.
You don't think we can make it work with one of our first 3 picks? And don't act like the board simply didn't fall right each of the past 2 seasons. I posted in another thread about 3 corners taken AFTER Breeland Speaks in the 2nd round who have been productive and have contributed positively to their respective defenses. Speaks, on the other hand was a HUGE reach.

I can get on board with saying CB may not be the BPA at #32. But I call BS if we yet again can't find a cornerback through the first 3 rounds.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:40 PM   #5
Veteran

Honestly the way the board feel the elite cbs were all gone by 32 best player available was Queen. The next round the race was too good to gain two thirds for my second. I would’ve taken Dobbins at two to pick up extra third and still get who I wanted.
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-12-2020, 04:34 PM   #6
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
You don't think we can make it work with one of our first 3 picks? And don't act like the board simply didn't fall right each of the past 2 seasons. I posted in another thread about 3 corners taken AFTER Breeland Speaks in the 2nd round who have been productive and have contributed positively to their respective defenses. Speaks, on the other hand was a HUGE reach.

I can get on board with saying CB may not be the BPA at #32. But I call BS if we yet again can't find a cornerback through the first 3 rounds.

Run a simulation & see what’s available.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 04:49 PM   #7
I’m a Mahomo!

Ok did first-pick draft simulator

Did quite a few trade downs.

Last edited by KChiefs1; 04-12-2020 at 05:14 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:33 AM   #8
MVP

Your score is: 32040 (GRADE: C+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 7 (CAR): Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio St. (A+)
Round 2 Pick 31: Cesar Ruiz, C/OG, Michigan (A)
Round 4 Pick 32: Zack Moss, RB, Utah (A+)
Round 6 Pick 11 (PHI): Isaiah Hodgins, WR, Oregon St. (A+)
Round 6 Pick 29 (G.B.): Justin Strnad, OLB, Wake Forest (A+)

Okudah fell to 7 so I traded a 2021 1st and this year's 1st and 3rd to get to 7 and take him.
Traded this year's 5th to GB for two 6ths.

Super Bowl.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:46 AM   #9
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Run a simulation & see what’s available.
No, because that would require him to actually develop individual opinions about specific players. Too much work.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 08:27 AM   #10
MVP

I have the solution. Trade down 5 or 6 times because 1st rounders will be there at the bottom of the 2nd and 3rd.

Your score is: 40469 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 27 (SEA): Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU (A+)
Round 2 Pick 32 (SEA): Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah (A+)
Round 3 Pick 6 (MIA): Jeremy Chinn, FS/SS, S. Illinois (A)
Round 3 Pick 23 (N.E.): Brycen Hopkins, TE, Purdue (A+)
Round 3 Pick 32: Willie Gay Jr., OLB, Miss. State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 34 (N.E.): Zack Moss, RB, Utah (A+)
Round 4 Pick 13 (ATL): Ben Bredeson, OG, Michigan (A+)
Round 4 Pick 22 (BUF): Jonathan Garvin, DE, Miami (Fla.) (A+)
Round 4 Pick 27 (SEA): Logan Wilson, OLB/ILB, Wyoming (A+)
Round 4 Pick 32: Antonio Gibson, WR, Memphis (A+)
Round 5 Pick 26 (N.E.): Harrison Hand, CB, Temple (A+)
Round 6 Pick 10 (JAX): John Hightower, WR, Boise St. (A+)
Round 6 Pick 15 (T.B.): Colton McKivitz, OT, West Virginia (A+)
Round 6 Pick 27 (JAX): Cohl Cabral, C/OG, Arizona St. (B)
Round 6 Pick 33 (N.E.): Derrek Tuszka, DE, N. Dakota St. (A+)
Round 7 Pick 25 (BUF): De'Jon Harris, OLB/ILB, Arkansas (B+)
Round 7 Pick 38 (DEN): Mason Fine, QB, North Texas (A-)
Round 7 Pick 40 (DEN): Mykal Walker, OLB, Fresno St. (A)

Your Future Picks:
2021 Round 1 Pick
2022 Round 1 Pick
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-13-2020, 04:33 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
The difference being that the Chiefs will have their full compliment of picks along with at least two Comp picks in 2020.

I'll be somewhat surprised if they don't choose a CB but I don't think it would be the end of the world, either.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 04:47 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I don’t know exactly what 3 corners you’re talking about (Davis, Oliver, Jackson?), because there were no sure fire studs available that we passed up on, but I’m pretty sure neither of them are better than Ward or Breeland and that’s really all that matters. Shit, outside of maybe Jackson, I don’t think those other 2 are for sure better than Fenton. This just feels like an opportunity to bring up Speaks. We get it, you hate Breeland Speaks.

Veach clearly wanted Murphy or Ya-Sin last year, but after trading for Clark, and Tyreek’s situation, it apparently wasn’t feasible. You spent the entire offseason telling everybody that Veach didn’t do enough at CB (which would doom us) and we were more than fine. You still haven’t learned your lesson, but ignorance is bliss I guess, right?

Your last statement just goes to show that you simply do not get it. I’ve already told you that this corner class sucks outside of the first 2 rounds, and being that we’re picking 31st in that round, there’s a decent chance that you will be reaching for a corner if this is your mentality.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-13-2020 at 05:08 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:00 PM   #13
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I have the solution. Trade down 5 or 6 times because 1st rounders will be there at the bottom of the 2nd and 3rd.
Old 04-13-2020, 09:07 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Maybe all of you will finally realize how ****ing stupid you sound when you say "I ran the simulations and he was there... blah ****ing blah."

Or maybe even come to the conclusion that these simulators are garbage?

Unless you actually believe 1st round guys will be there in the 3rd.
Old 04-14-2020, 12:58 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Maybe all of you will finally realize how ****ing stupid you sound when you say "I ran the simulations and he was there... blah ****ing blah."

Or maybe even come to the conclusion that these simulators are garbage?

Unless you actually believe 1st round guys will be there in the 3rd.
You seem like a barrel of ****ing laughs.

THANK GOD the Fun-Police showed up to save us from harmlessly running draft simulators for our enjoyment. Someone could've had their eye poked out....OR WORSE!!!!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.