Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2020, 06:27 AM  
Starter

Impractical Jokers

This show is funny as hell. Wish I was smart enough to turn the stupid crap my friends and I did as teens into a TV show and upcoming movie.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:51 PM   #2
My work speaks for itself!!!

Yep. My wife and I have been addicted to the show for the past couple years. Probably seen every episode.

Saw them live last summer and was a good time. They're still humble enough to be "real", and I think much of the popularity (especially for guys), is people see themselves and their close-knit friends in them.

I think they've managed to be as successful as they have been due to NOT showing the reveals (as to keep it more about the challenge between the guys than trying to trick unsuspecting people).
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:43 PM   #3
Supporter

ive been laughing so hard i cry for years now watching it
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:46 PM   #4
El Gato Gordo Loco

The guys are very likable and funny. But I would imagine many groups of friends who aren't up tight could have pulled off such a show. What a genius idea, though. They are nearly as funny when they try to do stand up or other skits that aren't in the same mold as practical jokes on unsuspecting people.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:21 PM   #5
Resident Glue Sniffer

the Murr punishment where's he's dresses as Dracula in a Gospel choir might be my favorite. just because of how bizarre it is.

Sal with the blacked out Sunglasses going to a nursing home type place, and the guys tell him he's doing a scared straight bit to keep teens out of jail/prison.

Q's punishment with having to spend 24 hours with a Mime handcuffed to him......

so many good ideas and executed so well.

Joe might be the biggest and best BS artist I've ever seen.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:25 PM   #6
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

My favorite punishment is when Sal had to say Bingo when he didn't win at a Bingo hall. If looks could kill he would be a dead man!
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:44 PM   #7
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
My favorite punishment is when Sal had to say Bingo when he didn't win at a Bingo hall. If looks could kill he would be a dead man!

yeah, that's a good one.

Like, I would've never thought of something like that as a punishment. These guys are great

BINGO!
.....god.....just so cringe worthy. I felt so bad for him.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:55 PM   #8
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post

yeah, that's a good one.

Like, I would've never thought of something like that as a punishment. These guys are great

BINGO!
.....god.....just so cringe worthy. I felt so bad for him.

Oh God yes you have no idea how ruthless BINGO goers are my Wife (ex) took me to see how it was and it's like a smoke filled room of Death Eaters . I was lucky to keep up with one or two cards but some had 6 to 8 and were stamping them like ...

Image result for five finger knife fillet gif

I was honestly scared of some of them old ladies across the table from me that smoked through gills in the side of their necks.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:54 PM   #9
MVP

A lot of good punishments but a few I like are

Murr running across the bridge in hardly any clothes and fridged temperatures and people throw water on him.

Murr having to give a speech in front of Yonkers advisory board

Joe at Mets stadium pitcher Noah Syndergaard tossing balls

Sal is my favorite on the show.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-24-2020, 07:07 PM   #10
YOU take YOUR seat

pretty funny show, I was entertained.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 07:23 PM   #11
MVP

My favorite is when the guys gang bang that dude with the ****ed up eyebrow
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.