Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2018, 10:27 PM  
Banned!

Last Day for 1/2 price The Athletic subscriptions

Just thought some of you might like to know. I LOVE their coverage of just about everything. $29.99 for the year ends tonight, I believe.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:53 PM   #2
Consuming CP souls

Was thinking it would be .99 or something.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 06:40 AM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

:-|
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:06 AM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

As a side story, there's a draft magazine that I really like. I've bought it every year for 15 years or so now to read about the draft prospects. (No, I can't remember the name. I just find it.)

So I was heading off on my freighter in March and knew I'd have some down time, and I wanted to buy this magazine to read. It had supposedly been released a couple of weeks earlier. I looked at the stores in Denver and couldn't find it. Then I went to San Francisco to wait for the ship and walked all over the city to bookstores trying to find it. No luck.

Then it occurred to me that I live in the 21st century, so maybe I could buy a pdf online. (I'd prefer to read a hard copy, but I'll take what I can get.)

So I went online and found the publisher, and sure enough, they had a link to a pdf version. I clicked on it, and the magazine was free online. Not just a preview or anything, but the entire magazine. And this was on the publisher's website.

I know that most magazines get their revenue from advertising and not subscriptions, but I was really surprised that the business model has gone that far.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:18 AM   #5
No Keys, No Problem

Why should I pay for their "opinions"?
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:46 AM   #6
MVP

can you just post what they think here so we don't have to pay?
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:47 AM   #7
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:01 AM   #8
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
...still would not read the tripe
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 12:47 PM   #9
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
...still would not read the tripe
Tripe? They have some of the best writers in sports.

Here is a prime example, I just posted one of their stories in the Cardinals thread because its freaking amazing.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=1758
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 12:51 PM   #10
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

Here is a prime example, I just posted one of their stories in the Cardinals thread because its freaking amazing.

Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:07 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Check the fine print to be sure that you don't just get half the words.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:35 PM   #12
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

So, you paid for a Google copy paste
Old 06-26-2018, 01:40 PM   #13
Kind of a mod

Quote:
So, you paid for a Google copy paste
I find it amusing that you care so little about this stuff, you always end up being one of the most frequent posters in threads discussing it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:44 PM   #14
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I find it amusing that you care so little about this stuff, you always end up being one of the most frequent posters in threads discussing it.
I just like ribbing Marcellus about it though I do think some of these guys are basically hacks that give horrible takes to break down YouTube film.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:45 PM   #15
Banned!

Quote:
I just like ribbing Marcellus about it though I do think some of these guys are basically hacks that give horrible takes to break down YouTube film.
The first article I read after subscribing detailed the Miami Heat pick that Phoenix sent to the 76ers and why it was so valuable. That's the kind of stuff I love.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.