Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-05-2005, 02:57 PM  
MVP

What is our record this year when Roaf plays?

I forget which games he has missed....
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:02 PM   #2
Veteran

The only game KC lost that Roaf started was at Sand Diego and that was largely due to the fact that Black gave up ~ 2 or 3 sacks and multiple pressures from the right tackle position that cost them a copule of redzone scores in an 8 pt game. Despite that they still had over 400 yards of offense that game and moved the ball pretty well but the defense coudln't really stop anybody that day either.
B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:02 PM   #3

We're 5-1 when he plays, 3-3 when he's out. I looked up a bunch of stats on that last week. We're 5-1 when he starts though. The only loss was @ San Diego. We're averaging like 140-150 rushing yds a game when he starts, plus Trent's QB rating is like 20 points better... maybe even more after yesterday.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:08 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
We're 5-1 when he plays, 3-3 when he's out. I looked up a bunch of stats on that last week. We're 5-1 when he starts though. The only loss was @ San Diego. We're averaging like 140-150 rushing yds a game when he starts, plus Trent's QB rating is like 20 points better... maybe even more after yesterday.
Pretty much what I thought. You can throw our 4th or 5th offensive ranking out the window. When Roaf plays, we are the 2002-2004 best offense in football Chiefs.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:27 PM   #5
Mooooo...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
I forget which games he has missed....
The Dawg has disabled reputation
Old 04-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #6
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD369 View Post
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:39 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If we could bring Roaf back, we could move Albert to left guard and we'd be set.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If we could bring Roaf back, we could move Albert to left guard and we'd be set.
Don't forget moving Brian Waters to C!
WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:22 PM   #9
Consuming CP souls

Wierd bump
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #10
Sarcasm

I don't know guys. I have a feeling Larry Johnson is gonna turn out to be a turd. Just a hunch. But I bet his character becomes a problem.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #11
Mooooo...........

I received an infraction for this bump. I went to the "random post" option under "fun stuff" in the games section.

Don't bump old posts! You will receive infraction points!
The Dawg has disabled reputation
Old 04-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #12
The Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I don't know guys. I have a feeling Larry Johnson is gonna turn out to be a turd. Just a hunch. But I bet his character becomes a problem.
Run him into the ground then trade him away/Herm
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #13
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I received an infraction for this bump. I went to the "random post" option under "fun stuff" in the games section.

First of all dumbass, you bumped a "thread" not a "post". And the only time you're allowed to bump old threads is to point out that someone was wrong about something they said six years ago, or that you were right about something six years ago.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #14
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:

I didn't give you the infraction, but I thought you were smarter than that? He cut you some slack in my eyes, but don't let that stop you from whining about it.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Luv me some old thread bumps!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.