Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 07:21 AM  
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Justin Jefferson gets PAID

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:23 AM   #2
Politically Incorrect

WRs are getting paid like crazy.

Jerry Jones just wept a little more....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:25 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

It’s a lot. However, man this guy is good. There are other WRs like Chase and lamb who are really good. I feel like Jefferson is on another level. Just gotta hope the talent isn’t wasted on qb hell which it probably will be.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:26 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

But you know chase is gonna want to match that. That’s gonna be fun to watch the bengals squirm through that cap situation
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:32 AM   #5
Supporter

Been waiting on this one!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:35 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Chase and Lamb #s start at that.

Which.....good luck Dallas and Cinci.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #7
Sexiest Athlete

Tyreek has been wanting a new contract.....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It’s a lot. However, man this guy is good. There are other WRs like Chase and lamb who are really good. I feel like Jefferson is on another level. Just gotta hope the talent isn’t wasted on qb hell which it probably will be.
IMO Lamb is a tier below Reek, Jefferson and Chase IMO.

That's a boatload of money, but if he was my asset I'd have trouble not paying it. Especially if I was the Viqueens who are running a new QB out there.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #9
Three-Pat

Jefferson is good, but my goodness is that a lot of money for a WR. Minnesota would probably have been better off trading him for picks and using those along with the cap space to build around their QB. I would be shocked if Minnesota wins the SB or even a playoff game with him over the life of that contract.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:37 AM   #10
MVP

DRAFT WR EVERY YEAR
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 22 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:37 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
Tyreek has been wanting a new contract.....
He’s got a lot of baby mamas to feed
Old Today, 07:38 AM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Chase and Lamb #s start at that.

Which.....good luck Dallas and Cinci.
Yeah. Yikes.

I'd rather pay Chase than Lamb, but if you pay Chase that, Higgins will have mad mug all year long.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:39 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
IMO Lamb is a tier below Reek, Jefferson and Chase IMO.

That's a boatload of money, but if he was my asset I'd have trouble not paying it. Especially if I was the Viqueens who are running a new QB out there.
I agree but I still think Jefferson is a small notch above Chase and reek which is saying a lot. There just isn’t a flaw in his game. Whereas I think Chase and reek rely a lot more on raw athleticism.
Old Today, 07:40 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Jefferson is good, but my goodness is that a lot of money for a WR. Minnesota would probably have been better off trading him for picks and using those along with the cap space to build around their QB. I would be shocked if Minnesota wins the SB or even a playoff game with him over the life of that contract.
If you’re good at drafting. Veach had brass balls to do what he did.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 07:53 AM   #15

I guess when you are all-in on a rookie QB you gotta do it, but damn. And yeah the Chase contract is gonna be a fun one.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.