Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-24-2018, 11:26 AM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

All I Want For Christmas...

Mrs B. always asks me on the way back home from Frankfort, KS for Thanksgiving what I want for Christmas. This year I only want one thing: The Tudor 1970 electric football edition, KC vs. Minnesota. This is so cool.... I want one...I want one!!!

gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:32 AM   #2
Supporter

That's cool. I hope that you can find one.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:34 AM   #3
Supporter

Had one a million years ago.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:39 AM   #4
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Had one a million years ago.
^the stuff that got away^.

I used to have the official Championship Team pic in front of the old practice facility in Swope Park. That would be cool to have now.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:43 AM   #5
Just a li'l Evel

eBay. Go to eBay.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:43 AM   #6
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'd like a 2018/19 edition AFC Chiefs vs NFC_____
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:54 AM   #7
Starter

Had one. May still have it. I'll have to check my mom's basement. She still has stuff from when we were kids. I'm fairly certain though that Willy Lanier and Ed Podolak are missing an arm or two, and that those little cotton footballs, that I could never get Stenerud to put through the uprights, are not shaped like footballs anymore.
njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:58 AM   #8
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchiefs View Post
Had one. May still have it. I'll have to check my mom's basement. She still has stuff from when we were kids. I'm fairly certain though that Willy Lanier and Ed Podolak are missing an arm or two, and that those little cotton footballs, that I could never get Stenerud to put through the uprights, are not shaped like footballs anymore.
If you have it sell it to me!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:08 PM   #9
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Enjoy; https://www.tudorgames.com/
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:14 PM   #10
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
If you have it sell it to me!
If I find it I'll let you know.
njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:21 PM   #11
Constable of Untruths

Getting this guy for Christmas. Going to name him Mahomes.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:50 PM   #12
Supporter

Found one George. Sent you a link via pm
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 03:17 PM   #13
MVP

Not the Super Bowl.....but what the hell:

https://www.amazon.com/NFL-Deluxe-El...+football+game
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 04:17 PM   #14
Spooky Action

I owned this one back in the day. Not exactly hours of fun, as anyone who had one would understand.

Still a fond memory though.

EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-24-2018, 04:40 PM   #15
Woman should only make babies

Ty Law player is on point
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.