Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2019, 09:51 AM   Topic Starter
a haw haw haw

Asking for a little help

As many of you know I own a fireworks business in St. Joseph called Pyro Joe's and over the years I've even had the pleasure of selling to some of you and for that I'm very thankful for your support.

Anyhow up until last season I was using a Facebook profile page to promote my business and was told by FB last year I had to start a new business page.I've done that and am asking if you're so inclined to please LIKE my new page

Also FWIW I will be adding videos of new products to the page as well as numerous giveaways and details on my 10th Birthday party this Summer.I know it's a bit of a drive for some of you but if you're seriously looking for more show for less dough I handpick the majority of my cakes and fountains and have put together numerous shows ranging from $150 to $1500 and can even number the products in the order that you should shoot them.

For those of you that check out and like my page I say thanks and to everyone whether you shop with me or not have a great 4th and above all else be safe.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.