Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2020, 03:44 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

More Cool Old Chiefs Footage from 1968

This is the year Namath & the Jets won SB III. Jets win a close one by one point. Namath torches KCs secondary a couple times. Great defense by Lanier and Buchanan. Super Gnat scores, Taylor hurdles a guy. And Chiefettes....lots of Chiefettes....

https://www.facebook.com/10000724437...07047479546705
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:58 PM   #2
Just Lurking

I knew missed extra points would hurt at some point.

The Kickers sure didn't have an 8 yard cushion before they kicked the ball back then. Looks like 5-6 yards.

Thanks for sharing
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-08-2020, 05:53 PM   #3
Feeling Victorian

Wish I could watch it but I dumped FB a couple of months ago.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 02:14 PM   #4
I’m a Mahomo!

Here's a whole thread of stuff from 1968.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=335011
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 02:18 PM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
Don't know why you would need Facebook to watch that video. I have it back just for marketplace but I'm not logged in and can view it just fine.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-09-2020, 02:28 PM   #6
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
I knew missed extra points would hurt at some point.

The Kickers sure didn't have an 8 yard cushion before they kicked the ball back then. Looks like 5-6 yards.

Thanks for sharing

Stenerud didn’t miss an XP
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 02:30 PM   #7
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
It's on here:

Here's a whole thread of stuff from 1968.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=335011
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 04:47 PM   #8
Just Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Stenerud didn’t miss an XP
You are correct, my eyes must have deceived me. I thought the scoreboard showed us having 9 points after scoring our TD and following the kickoff.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-09-2020, 09:53 PM   #9
Spooky Action

Today Namath would be one of those guys the rest of the league despises.

Guy had a great arm.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:17 PM   #10
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Stop carrying the ball like a loaf of bread, Willie Lanier. But nice work on the interception.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:22 PM   #11
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Don't know why you would need Facebook to watch that video. I have it back just for marketplace but I'm not logged in and can view it just fine.
Every time I click on a FB link it automatically asks me to logon. Don't know why. So I haven't even bothered.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:24 PM   #12
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
Today Namath would be one of those guys the rest of the league despises.

Guy had a great arm.
Why would the league despise him. Other than the fact that he was cocky as hell.