Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 12:38 PM  
Mahomes > God

Most overrated players in the NFL

So I came across this tweet and while I know PFF is garbage...it got me thinking about this topic and about George Kittle. What in the **** do people see that makes them hold him in such high regard???

He's played 7 season...broke 1k 3 times with 2 of those seasons barely being over 1,000...one season over 10 TDs, 4 of those seasons with 5 or less TDs and 2 were 6 TD seasons.

Not to mention he's been a complete non factor in both Super Bowls he's been in.

He's not even in the same galaxy as Kelce...I really wish someone would tell me what I'm missing here. He has a bombastic personality and is a goofball and talks a lot? Wow ok.

Who would you all say is massively overrated in the league by fans, media, etc.?
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #2
Hockey Town

It's because somewhere a long the line we got a section of people who think a TE that can block and be a good receiver has more value than an elite receiving TE that isn't asked to block all that much.

It's usually older people who are married to what the TE was in 1984 and don't understand evolution of the game.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:41 PM   #3
Needs more middle fingers

George Kittle LOL **** YOU
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:44 PM   #4
Veteran

Lamarr Jackson is the most over rated player in the NFL.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:44 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Most QBs not named Mahomes.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:45 PM   #6
Hello

Jalen Ramsay.

I just don't see it. Dude gets burned all the time. He certainly doesn't deserve all the accolades he's gotten.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:45 PM   #7
MVP

Kittle is definitely one of the most overrated players in all of football. I would take 3 or 4 TEs over him without flinching. I can't remember a single play he's ever made in a game I watched that wowed me.

Comparing him to Kelce at this point is laughable. PFF picking him over Trav as the best in football does nothing but prove they're utterly clueless.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 12:46 PM   #8
Three-Pat

Yeah I like Kittle and think he’s a great player, but not sure how he is ranked higher than Kelce who is still playing at a high level and could go down as the GOAT TE.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 12:47 PM   #9
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Kittle is definitely one of the most overrated players in all of football. I would take 3 or 4 TEs over him without flinching. I can't remember a single play he's ever made in a game I watched that wowed me.

Comparing him to Kelce at this point is laughable. PFF picking him over Trav as the best in football does nothing but prove they're utterly clueless.
It's because they put all this value on his blocking. A good blocking TE isn't going to change the game.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:47 PM   #10
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post

I agree with everything you said...I thought that tweet was a good jumping off point for this topic and let me get the Kittle truth off my chest lol.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 12:56 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's because they put all this value on his blocking. A good blocking TE isn't going to change the game.
Exactly, it's just so silly at this point to even try and claim that Kittle's blocking somehow makes him more valuable than Kelce. There isn't a TE in football history who has the impact on every single game and every single snap that Trav has. I know PFF is going by nothing but their grades and that's not something they can put into numbers, but they should just nut up and admit their little system can't measure a player like Kelce's value to his team and just put him at #1 where he belongs.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 12:58 PM   #12
MVP

It's just a conversation starter...get's fans like you to create threads and talk about their content.

I just bid a project that would've leveraged AI to review all relevant online material for NCAA men's and women's basketball, scrub the commentary from the internet, mark it for sentiment scores and provide a daily report summarizing the metrics from yesterday's content.

This is an example of how these orgs determine the value of the content they put out and identify trends that would earn more engagement.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:07 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
It's just a conversation starter...get's fans like you to create threads and talk about their content.

I just bid a project that would've leveraged AI to review all relevant online material for NCAA men's and women's basketball, scrub the commentary from the internet, mark it for sentiment scores and provide a daily report summarizing the metrics from yesterday's content.

This is an example of how these orgs determine the value of the content they put out and identify trends that would earn more engagement.
You mean to tell me we're all just pawns in a giant media industrial complex?

How dare you, sir???
Old Today, 01:35 PM   #14
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post

That's wild lol...like I totally understand this is the world we live in now but to see it laid out in front of you is still crazy.
Old Today, 01:41 PM   #15
21st Century Schizoid Fan

"OK, OK -- NEXT TIME I will be back here with a vengeance. Promise!"
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.