Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2022, 04:04 PM  
Supporter

Tech jobs available. IA and NE

I know that there are a few of you in that area. I don't know if any of you are techs or interested in a tech job, but the company I work for is hiring. I went up there to work for a couple of weeks because they are short handed right now. Pay is good, the work is pretty easy, and the job comes with a company truck. There is a lot of driving, but it's all on the clock. I stayed in Omaha, and worked in both IA and NE. They are looking for a tech in both states, but there would likely be work in both states regardless of which area you were hired for. I live in northwest Arkansas, but do work in Missouri, Oklahoma, and Kansas as much as I do in Arkansas. Anyway. If anyone is interested, you can hit me up for more information here or by private message.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2022, 04:18 PM   #2
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I know that there are a few of you in that area. I don't know if any of you are techs or interested in a tech job, but the company I work for is hiring. I went up there to work for a couple of weeks because they are short handed right now. Pay is good, the work is pretty easy, and the job comes with a company truck. There is a lot of driving, but it's all on the clock. I stayed in Omaha, and worked in both IA and NE. They are looking for a tech in both states, but there would likely be work in both states regardless of which area you were hired for. I live in northwest Arkansas, but do work in Missouri, Oklahoma, and Kansas as much as I do in Arkansas. Anyway. If anyone is interested, you can hit me up for more information here or by private message.
Anything in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area?
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2022, 06:01 PM   #3
MVP

Tech can mean anything. What's the field?
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 06:04 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Tech can mean anything. What's the field?
I was kind of thinking the same thing...
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2022, 06:05 PM   #5
Live free or die hard

I'd have to assume fixing printers or something similar if there's a lot of driving.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2022, 06:06 PM   #6
Court Jester

Sounds telecom-ish.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2022, 06:25 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Anything in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area?
No. I cover that area along with another tech. We're covered around there. Sorry
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2022, 06:27 PM   #8
Supporter

Network tech. I do a lot with fiber. Not terminating it. But I stalling cards in chassis, patching equipment to OSP, etc. Sorry. I should have been more specific.
Old 09-23-2022, 06:29 PM   #9
Supporter

We have contracts with companies like Comcast, ATT, Verizon, Zayo, Charter, Ciena, etc
Old 09-23-2022, 10:59 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
We have contracts with companies like Comcast, ATT, Verizon, Zayo, Charter, Ciena, etc
Impressive client list.

I have a decent amount of experience golfing and going to strip clubs with new business development managers of these types of companies if you guys are looking for someone to fill a role like that. Depending on the compensation package.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 06:54 AM   #11
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Network tech. I do a lot with fiber. Not terminating it. But I stalling cards in chassis, patching equipment to OSP, etc. Sorry. I should have been more specific.
Oh to be 30-35 years younger. I used to design those networks and many times I would go to the field to help in the turn-up.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-24-2022, 07:17 AM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Impressive client list.

I have a decent amount of experience golfing and going to strip clubs with new business development managers of these types of companies if you guys are looking for someone to fill a role like that. Depending on the compensation package.
Which approach is the most effective? I would guess that not everyone plays golf, but everyone appreciates a good visit to a strip club.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 07:17 AM   #13
Politically Incorrect

I don't know shit about Network Tech but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express in IA once.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 08:15 AM   #14
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Oh to be 30-35 years younger. I used to design those networks and many times I would go to the field to help in the turn-up.
Before as a Respiratory Therapist and then as an I.T. guy, I had tons of opportunities to work out of town, travel for short contracts etc. to make big money, I chose to stay at home, coach the little league baseball team, be involved in PTA etc, etc. still glad I made that decision,
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2022, 08:22 AM   #15
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Wow we might have the same job. I manage projects that do that for pretty much all telecom companies.

It’s a good career but damn sometimes I wish I would have been an electrician certified in fiber splicing. Those guys have it great
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.