Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 10:27 AM  
Admitted Planet Junky

What are your Prime Day purchases?

It is the offseason. I am just curious what everyone is wanting or getting from Amazon since today and tomorrow are Prime Days where members get an extra discount.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #16
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
It's for digging to find the sprinkler valves in my back yard. I have a wire signal locator, but there is a point where the wire goes too deep under the ground and the signal finder doesn't work anymore. So I'm going to have to start digging where the signal ends, but right now the ground is too hard for a shovel.
Wow. Good luck. . This could turn into a real PITA real quick.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:49 PM   #17
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Wow. Good luck. . This could turn into a real PITA real quick.

I know generally where it is because I drew a map over a land survey when they were installed, and I've tracked the wire up to a tee point. I'll be dealing with maybe a 5x5 area, so I should be alright. I'm pretty confident I can find the others too.

If I get desperate enough I'll try the dowsing rod thing.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:55 PM   #18
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
It's for digging to find the sprinkler valves in my back yard. I have a wire signal locator, but there is a point where the wire goes too deep under the ground and the signal finder doesn't work anymore. So I'm going to have to start digging where the signal ends, but right now the ground is too hard for a shovel.
I had a new valve and line installed last week and the crew was using a jackhammer on the earth the ground was so hard

I nearly shat myself when I heard it thinking they were tearing out my driveway but nope just the earth
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.