Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 01:41 PM   #2491
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Get off Rices’ dick, bro.

The only ****ing reason Rice did this is because he’s facing 8 felonies. Chiefs have ALWAYS been involved with St. Jude. You are literally comparing apples to oranges.
Are you reeruned?

I've already stated that it's a PR move, but some good was still done, and yet you're somehow spinning it into a bad thing.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 01:43 PM   #2492
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Are you reeruned?

I've already stated that it's a PR move, but some good was still done, and yet you're somehow spinning it into a bad thing.
I never said it was a bad thing? I’m glad he did something. I just think he should have put a little more effort into it.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 01:46 PM   #2493
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I never said it was a bad thing? I’m glad he did something. I just think he should have put a little more effort into it.
Oh yea, dipshit?

Quote:
All the reports of him being a shitty human seem to be true. To me, it’s more of a bad look than positive lol.
The bad outweighs the good he did = it's a bad thing
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 01:56 PM   #2494
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Because of what happened, anything Rice does is going to be viewed with skepticism.

That's the consequence of his actions. Doesn't he mean he should stop trying to do good. Quite the opposite, in fact.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 02:01 PM   #2495
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Oh yea, dipshit?

The bad outweighs the good he did = it's a bad thing
The gesture was good, his delivery was awful.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.