Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-30-2021, 11:57 AM  
SuperChiefs

Attn: Lewdog

The Mrs and I are planning an rv trip through the southwest in May of next year for our 25th anniversary. Do you or any other CP members in the Phoenix area have any can't miss sights to see while we're passing through? Thanks in advance
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2021, 03:55 PM   #61
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Stop at Lewdog Estate for Bourbon tasting and a tour of his gardens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Now we're talking
Come on over!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 04:03 PM   #62
Banned

If you are going through Albuquerque, coming out of the mountains and into ABQ at night is a nice sight to see (going east)
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2021, 06:21 PM   #63
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Seconded. Though Rehab Burger Therapy beats them both.
Quote:
It’s really good. I don’t do a lot of junk food but I dig their burgers. Even did the pbj burger and it was great.
Tried the PB&J bacon sriracha burger and they subbed the ghost pepper cheese and it was delicious. Also tried the spicy mango margarita, which was very good. Couldn't even pick up the burger, it had so much peanut butter and cheese and stuff overflowing.... it was a messy delight.

I'll have to look back through the menu for next time, but thinking the blue cheese infused burger might be next.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2021, 06:23 PM   #64
Banned

I just finished my first Red Robin burger. Yummy shit.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2021, 07:00 PM   #65
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Tried the PB&J bacon sriracha burger and they subbed the ghost pepper cheese and it was delicious. Also tried the spicy mango margarita, which was very good. Couldn't even pick up the burger, it had so much peanut butter and cheese and stuff overflowing.... it was a messy delight.

I'll have to look back through the menu for next time, but thinking the blue cheese infused burger might be next.
Nice! It is a mess but oddly very good. Glad you liked it.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2021, 07:03 PM   #66
Supporter

Ah another rehab burger therapy fan. Don't forget to order their philly-fries.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-21-2021, 07:08 PM   #67
Veteran

Stop by Gilligan's Bar in Old Town Scottsdale. Great drink deals, fun lively atmosphere, giant Connect 4, giant Jenga, a busted foosball table , waitresses walking around serving drinks & jello shots while smoking cigs(they are great at multitasking ) slutty drunk Scottsdale skanks all over the place DTF and midgets! Yes that's right they have an actual midget bar located in that hole in the wall dive bar. The little bar is lowered for it to be easier to for the those little people to do their jobs. One night I was there and they 4 midgets on staff and they were all cool as were the rest of the staff.

sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-21-2021, 07:10 PM   #68
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
You do Rehab? Cool. I haven’t been in a while. My fave side is the spicy mac and cheese but the burger on it’s own is usually enough for me.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2021, 07:30 PM   #69
Banned

Screw Giligans. Go to the Mexican Hooters in Mesa.

Ojos Locos: https://www.facebook.com/OjosLocosPhoenix/
Old 08-21-2021, 08:20 PM   #70
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
Quote:
You do Rehab? Cool. I haven’t been in a while. My fave side is the spicy mac and cheese but the burger on it’s own is usually enough for me.
Yeah, we might have to do a CP gathering in order to try a few things... the burger, sweet potato tots, and margarita was a good amount of food, not quite at the level of hating myself.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2021, 08:30 PM   #71
Would an idiot do that?

Giligan's looks... odd. I looked online and they have a bourbon selection that rivals a lot of nice bars. The description below has me thinking I'm about 20 years too old to be there.... and pics of the bar from Google has me thinking it was designed by a 14 year girl with a fetish for string lighting.

I'd be down for some giant Jenga while sipping on some of their finest bourbon though.
Old 08-21-2021, 09:20 PM   #72
Starter

That Asian midget looks familiar

https://instagram.com/astayoung?utm_medium=copy_link
Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-21-2021, 09:29 PM   #73
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro View Post
That's kinda hot.

unzip
Old 08-22-2021, 09:25 AM   #74
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Play a round of golf at any one of Troon North, TPC Stadium Course or Greyhawk.

Hike Camelback during the week.
All of those courses are great. But I prefer Greyhawk. It is an outstanding golf course!!
theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-22-2021, 02:15 PM   #75
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Giligan's looks... odd. I looked online and they have a bourbon selection that rivals a lot of nice bars. The description below has me thinking I'm about 20 years too old to be there.... and pics of the bar from Google has me thinking it was designed by a 14 year girl with a fetish for string lighting.

I'd be down for some giant Jenga while sipping on some of their finest bourbon though.
Oh I was pretty much trying to be tongue & cheek regarding Gilligans haha. Its an absolute shit hole of a dive bar and don't even think about ordering any of the food there. I stand by that they have great drink deals and the midgets are cool too (its especially adorable when one of them needs to carry over a 32oz draft beer to me with both of their tiny little hands.) Ah I've had some good drunken times there over the years.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.