Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-01-2020, 12:35 AM  
EvOlVeD

The 2020 KC Chiefs are what dreams are made of!!!

I couldn't put my finger on it, it's been bugging me for a while. Maybe I have missed something in the media or here, but you know who these Chiefs of 2020 remind me of?

The original Dream Team of the Olympics.

Watching yesterday, you could see how our offense was taunting/trolling the TB defence. It was even almost Globetrotter like...

This is some fun shit to watch

I just had to get that off my chest
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-01-2020, 10:17 AM   #16
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
And yet you won by 3 points.

It's ironically funny watching you people bash Patriots fans for ten years and then turn into Patriots fans.

2011 says, "Get some humility or you might get an unpleasant shock down the road..."
Alert us when Belicheck gets his career HC record above .500 without Brady.

You sound incredibly bitter and broken over the fact that your Faketriots "dynasty" has been dismantled.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 10:27 AM   #17
I'll be back.

who said you could use my GIF you son of a bitch?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.