Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2020, 05:10 PM  
Veteran

Broncos have no QB vs Saints

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:46 PM   #286
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Lock’s mom sounds like the typical helicopter parent who is trying to get her adult son out of trouble...

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:46 PM   #287
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I'm failing to see what is so special about a paid professional going out and having one of the worst games in NFL history. Blown out by Taysum Tebow to boot. Yeah I don't blame him for being bad, but big ****ing deal that he went out and played
Not sure where you're going with this now.

All I said was Hinton deserves some respect for going out and playing the position of NFL QB, a position he hasn't played since college, with less than a day's notice, in front of the world, against one of the best pass-rushing defenses in the league. And so forth.

i guess you don't know what it's like to have pride in yourself/your professional reputation?

Hinton wasn't even given a 1% of 1% (>0.01%) chance to be successful by Fangio and the Broncos, is my point. Hinton is a young athlete very recently signed to the practice squad, that didn't practice or play a single snap this season, thrust into the starting QB role with no prep whatsoever. He was doomed to fail on Sunday, and doomed to look bad. Really bad. he knew that, knew that he could not just get hurt, but he could be a laughingstock in the NFL world. Probably knew that if he was bad enough it could hurt his chances of remaining in the NFL.

And it could've been a lot worse than it was. But he took it on and didn't just curl up or turn himself into a Keystone Kops/Three meme.

That took some guts.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:55 PM   #288
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Brandon Perna, from That's Good Sports & That's Good Broncos, said that when each QB came into contact with Driskel (I think that's who was positive) that none of them were wearing masks, including Driskel.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Perna's "That's Good Broncos" show seems kinda fun to watch. I have only seen 2 or 3 of them, but he's honest enough that he can be hilarious.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-05-2020, 08:29 PM   #289
I am Number Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanT View Post
Perna's "That's Good Broncos" show seems kinda fun to watch. I have only seen 2 or 3 of them, but he's honest enough that he can be hilarious.
OMG, that song at the end of his Chiefs/Broncos review was hilarious!
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-05-2020, 08:34 PM   #290
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
OMG, that song at the end of his Chiefs/Broncos review was hilarious!
That was a riff on Disturbed's version of The Sound of Silence. Honestly, Perna is pretty awesome. I only watch That's Good Broncos when we play them, but I usually watch every episode of That's Good Sports though.

He is funny, and you can tell he's just a good person.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:08 AM   #291
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Lock’s mom sounds like the typical helicopter parent who is trying to get her adult son out of trouble...

What a scumbag woman. No wonder she produced such an awful turd for a child.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.