Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2020, 11:46 PM  
MVP

Chiefs will receive a 3rd round pick if Bieniemy becomes a HC

Chiefs will receive a 3rd round comp pick if Bieniemy becomes a minority HC...

Pretty much every game the announcers state he wont be Chiefs OC for long...

Sweet deal...3rd round has been kind to KC.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:11 PM   #91
Bring it on Ahab!

The irony is when they start using the paper bag rule to see who qualifies.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 05:21 AM   #92
The man you could post like.

After seeing this I'm wondering if he's ever going to get the chance.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:11 AM   #93
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
After seeing this I'm wondering if he's ever going to get the chance.

Like the "Grizz" said, Vance Joseph was part of what went on at CU back then and he's been a head coach.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/1/6...joseph-broncos
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:54 AM   #94
Veteran

Anybody else think giving up EB for a 3rd pick is a great deal for the Chiefs ?
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:11 AM   #95
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Anybody else think giving up EB for a 3rd pick is a great deal for the Chiefs ?
I'm of the opinion that EB is really no different than Nagy or Pederson, and Kafka will be just as good. Same as coaches leaving the Belichick coaching tree, the true genius is the man at the top.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:18 AM   #96
Generational Player

If Pederson gets fired by the Eagles I wouldn't mind bringing him back as a spread coordinator. Give Kafka the OC and let Pederson be another guy to work on the concepts.

Reid is the genius but it helps to have more smart people in the room bouncing ideas off each other.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:27 AM   #97
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I'm of the opinion that EB is really no different than Nagy or Pederson, and Kafka will be just as good. Same as coaches leaving the Belichick coaching tree, the true genius is the man at the top.
I'd still prefer to keep EB, I think he's a quality coach. Of course, it may be around the time one of the other coaches that was hired away gets fired and can come back.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:32 AM   #98
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I tend to agree.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.