Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2020, 06:42 PM  
The pizza king of kansas

The offical give out stocks you might like to buy thread.

So finally bit the bullet and started getting stocks also investing in bitcoins i figures you might have stock tips you might like to give fellow chiefs planeteers. Have them here.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 10:29 AM   #61
Debunking your bullshit

RKT
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 10:52 AM   #62
MVP

RYTM
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:08 AM   #63
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If TSLA can maintain its year-to-date growth rate through the end of 2026, and if I keep my buy and hold, I'll become a billionaire in March of 2020. I just thought I'd share this. Wish me luck.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:13 AM   #64
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If TSLA can maintain its year-to-date growth rate through the end of 2026, and if I keep my buy and hold, I'll become a billionaire in March of 2020. I just thought I'd share this. Wish me luck.
Down $30 right now! Get out, quick!
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:14 AM   #65
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Down $30 right now! Get out, quick!
Dang. That might push back my entry into the billionaires club by a month or two.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:29 AM   #66
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Exponential growth is freakishly powerful. Tesla's been on an 8-month run. I invested a pretty small amount of money. If it keeps that 8-month pace for

...another 24 months, I could pretty much retire comfortably if I wanted.
...another 36 months, I would retire rich and increase my standard of living notably.
...another 48 months, I would be rich enough to take care of my entire family with a good standard of living.
...another 60 months, I would drive a Lamborghini and fly to Paris for lunch.
...another 72 months, I would have pet lions and will stage gladiatorial battles in my secret arena hidden deep with the Amazon jungle.

I'm hoping for a 72 month run, but any of those sound pretty good.

Last edited by Rain Man; 08-28-2020 at 11:38 AM..