Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2020, 08:31 AM  
Admitted Planet Junky

How good are the masks working for you

Today work made masks mandatory for everyone while inside buildings or working closely with others outside. I wear glasses and the masks that are available or the pull over tube type of face mask fog up my glasses. Most of the masks I have seen suck on several levels.

What are you all wearing? Where you getting them from? How do you keep them from fogging up your glasses or shades?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:46 PM   #121
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
New Zealand hasn’t had a single virus case in 100+ days and they are mask free.

Amazing.
Have basically no cases
Ban every country in the world from visiting your island (great for business and tourism!)
Citizens who return to be held against their will in "isolation or quarantine centers" until they've been back 14 days, passed a covid and temp check.

Amazing. Other than our cases are high, it's hard to understand why we haven't done this here!
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:49 PM   #122
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Have basically no cases
Ban every country in the world from visiting your island (great for business and tourism!)
Citizens who return to be held against their will in "isolation or quarantine centers" until they've been back 14 days, passed a covid and temp check.

Amazing. Other than our cases are high, it's hard to understand why we haven't done this here!
It's almost like masks had nothing to do with it.

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:47 PM   #123
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Have basically no cases

So travel bans DO work.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2020, 02:06 AM   #124
Politically Incorrect

I've held up 4 grocery stores, raped 12 Girl Scouts and spent a weekend rioting with Antifa.

I say my mask is working out great!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:15 AM   #125
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I've held up 4 grocery stores, raped 12 Girl Scouts and spent a weekend rioting with Antifa.

I say my mask is working out great!
I am old enough to remember when virtually every city/state in America had long standing anti-mask laws on the books.

I believe it was circa March 2020.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2020, 11:31 AM   #126
It was not a fair catch

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 11:38 AM   #127
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

The fact that the box that packages these masks states right on it that these masks will not prevent viruses is just a hoot !!! Why wear these at all then ? And explains Fauci's original position on masks and why he said it. "There is no need for everyone to wear a mask"(my paraphrase of course).
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2020, 11:57 AM   #128
Consuming CP souls

They do basically nothing at all and make breathing a pain in the ass causing issues. But, complying and not being a whiny bitch about it
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.