Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2020, 09:44 AM  
Supporter

Guess Elway got all butt hurt over this...

Watched a video interview of Will Ferrell. In the interview he's being asked if he'd ever gone "too far". He brought up the ESPY's where he played Harry Caray and made a joke about Elway. Elway was very upset and let the folks at the ESPY's know about it...and Ferrell said Harry was never invited back.

fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-18-2020, 02:54 PM   #31
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - this is probably the best scene in the movie

But man - Luke Wilson was just dogshit in it, wasn't he? I'm not sure I ever really liked him, but I'm positive I didn't always hate him. But these days his characters just aged like milk.

This is an A+ movie without a different actor (hell, maybe Owen) - A- with Luke trying to do as much lifting as he was.
I had an appreciation for the Stiffler character with the dart gun. It doesn't matter what movie, what role, that guy (whatever his real name) is always Steve Stiffler. lol
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-18-2020, 03:01 PM   #32
Needs more middle fingers

Ferrell is great.

Old School and Talledega Nights....Step Brothers....Anchorman...C'mon now.

I dont love him in every movie. There's a few i cant think of right now...

But Talledega Nights never gets old. Ive had to have seen it at least a dozen or more times.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 03:03 PM   #33
MVP

May as well post Norm's monologue from the same show. It's the best thing the ESPYs has ever done.

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-18-2020, 03:13 PM   #34
Banned

Getting butthurt over a comedian is some real pussy ass shit. Tiger gets it.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:26 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
Norm was hilarious at those ESPYs
Norm McDonald, along with Chapelle, is as good as it gets.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-18-2020, 08:06 PM   #36
Everybody Lies.

Norm MacDonald has been screwed and underappreciated over the years. Fired from SNL when he was the best Weekend Update anchor they ever had. His sports show was pretty good and it got canned pretty quick.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 08:15 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Norm MacDonald has been screwed and underappreciated over the years. Fired from SNL when he was the best Weekend Update anchor they ever had. His sports show was pretty good and it got canned pretty quick.
He's a bit of a mess isn't he? Drinking and gambling if I recall.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:04 PM   #38
In Search of a Life

I wonder how Horse Face likes losing to the Chiefs year after year?
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:50 PM   #39
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
He's a bit of a mess isn't he? Drinking and gambling if I recall.
He might have been in the past. I think he's a Christian now or something. Either way he's always been pretty damn funny to me. He's one of those guys that will tell horrible jokes and stories but it's funny because of how he tells it. He may not tickle everyone's funny bone.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:56 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
He might have been in the past. I think he's a Christian now or something. Either way he's always been pretty damn funny to me. He's one of those guys that will tell horrible jokes and stories but it's funny because of how he tells it. He may not tickle everyone's funny bone.
His roast of Bob Sagat is his best. Gonna watch that again now.
Old 06-18-2020, 11:12 PM   #41
MVP

Elway couldn’t play today

Couldn’t handle the crowd noises. Where would he be without the crowd noise rule?

He’d be totally lost

Semi sarcastic but lol what a SOFT rule for the “tough old days”
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-19-2020, 12:45 AM   #42
Starter

Great cameos as Ashley Schaeffer in East Bound and Chazz in Wedding Crashers.
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-19-2020, 01:29 AM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonBobo View Post
Great cameos as Ashley Schaeffer in East Bound and Chazz in Wedding Crashers.
The best thing about Ashley was that blooper reel. I like EB&D, but that blooper reel is a reliable classic.

Half of the humor is Craig's eyebrows and quivering lip, ready to burst.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 06-19-2020 at 08:51 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2020, 08:46 AM   #44
In Search of a Life

Night at the Roxbury was good, dumb humor. Beyond that I’m not a huge fan. He’s funny in small chunks, which is why his cameos and his smaller roles (Austin Powers, for example) tend to be my favorites of his. His leading man roles are just okay to me. Not great, not horrible. Will watch if nothing else is on and I’m up at 1am for some reason.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.