Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2020, 11:48 PM  
Banned

No secret the impact.....

.....them southern blues made on the British, hell they knew more about them old blues than white Americans did. They actually introduced white America to what they had missed.

This thread is dedicated to the British, with a...

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-29-2020 at 11:57 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:32 AM   #16
Banned

Clapton covering the Charles Brown classic

Jo Ann Kelly doing one of Robert Johnson classic's

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 05-02-2020 at 12:38 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:50 AM   #17
Banned

A little off topic but a must listen...

Mix a drink music, candles, incense.

The great Gary Moore

Love this...

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 05-02-2020 at 01:17 AM..
Old 05-02-2020, 01:29 AM   #18
Banned

I heard Eric Burton some years back on The Johnny Otis radio show from San Francisco, when asked who his major influense was.........

Kansas City his stomping grounds.

He ran with that other KC icon.....

Long John Baldry

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 05-02-2020 at 01:57 AM..
Old 05-02-2020, 02:03 AM   #19
Banned

Pink Floyd

Where they got that name.

PINK Anderson

FLOYD Council

Old 05-02-2020, 11:50 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post

That's a great album - although I like the video of the show better. I have always liked Beck and especially "Now that we've ended (as lovers)".

Funny thing - I always thought that that Led Zeppelin was about as good as it got - then I caught a performance of Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation on PBS...

I never thought that you could re-arrange Zeps songs without doing them justice. Plant does this very VERY well.....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 07:27 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
That's a great album - although I like the video of the show better. I have always liked Beck and especially "Now that we've ended (as lovers)".

Funny thing - I always thought that that Led Zeppelin was about as good as it got - then I caught a performance of Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation on PBS...

I never thought that you could re-arrange Zeps songs without doing them justice. Plant does this very VERY well.....
Never heard anything by Beck, Plant, Zeppelin I didn't like, it's just I like some more than others.

Old 05-02-2020, 08:10 PM   #22
MVP

I couldn't help it........Black Dog..

Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 01:07 AM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
I couldn't help it........Black Dog..