29. Tennessee Titans
Ezra Cleveland OT

30. Green Bay Packers
Chase Claypool WR

31. San Francisco 49ers
Noah Igbinoghene CB

32. Kansas City Chiefs
Cesar Ruiz C/G
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 12:29 PM   #31
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
Ruiz is consistently graded as a first round pick and is probably the safe pick at center... but I’ve seen quite a few people who have a Cushenberry ahead of Ruiz. Flip side, I’ve also seen people who have Cushenberry as a 2nd or 3rd round pick and a clear tier below Ruiz. Will be interesting to see where he falls - I personally like Cushenberry better. Trading down 10-15 spots, taking Cush, and picking up a few extra picks is one scenario I’d be okay with.
I think Cushenberry is better too. Ruiz looks like he is doing more..but Cush controls his man better.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-19-2020, 04:33 PM   #32
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Watching NFLN & they are showing Caught in the Draft marathon. Some really great stuff.

The Mel Kiper thing in 1994 with the Colts is classic.

Who the hell is Mel Kiper!

I remember watching the Trev Alberts debate, for years after he "busted" ESPN inflated Mel's ego for his evaluation at the time as correct
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 10:48 AM   #33
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Epenesa
Agree with you. I'm at the point with looking at this draft, I just like him more than most other potential options. I'd package at least a 2021 2nd to go up and get him if that's what they think it would take. He's far quicker and faster on the field than that combine and is just a load to block.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:34 PM   #34
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
Ruiz is consistently graded as a first round pick and is probably the safe pick at center... but I’ve seen quite a few people who have a Cushenberry ahead of Ruiz. Flip side, I’ve also seen people who have Cushenberry as a 2nd or 3rd round pick and a clear tier below Ruiz. Will be interesting to see where he falls - I personally like Cushenberry better. Trading down 10-15 spots, taking Cush, and picking up a few extra picks is one scenario I’d be okay with.
I wouldn't rule out Matt Hennessy as a 3rd round option for a center.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-22-2020, 04:10 PM   #35
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
I wouldn't rule out Matt Hennessy as a 3rd round option for a center.
I like him a ton. I expect he goes before 96 though.
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.