Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-14-2019, 09:37 PM  
Unsparing

It's *****OFFICIAL: The Cast of the SW Sequel Trilogy Are Bailing Out*****

This whole thing has been a pitiful and pathetic ****ing venture from the start, and now the ReidSmith of ALL things SW is coming home to roost on it's hobbled, worthless legs.

Here's the latest breakdown:

Both Oscar Isaac and John Boyega have straight up told Disney "**** no" to reprising their roles for any future SW work or spin-offs. They know this trilogy is shit, and they're washing their hands of it.
Daisy Ridley's interviews have been flat and disinterested the closer we get to opening day.

These actors came into this with high hopes the same as the fans, and that STUPID bitch KK just completely ****ed everything and everyone. I truly hope she dies from a horrible and painful death; something that makes Ebola victims grateful for their own plight.
I've read and watched fan-fic that was put together better than these horse shit films. Seriously.

And finally, the last of the impartial SW YouTubers, the people who have constantly preached patience with this trilogy, Lucasfilm, Disney, and Jar Jar Abrams are letting fly with the release of dozens of leaks which confirm the shitty writing and story about to be unleashed on what remains of the fanbase.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2019, 08:32 PM   #31
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I guess this is just a thing i'll never get. But i think they're ALL disappointing and way over hyped.

Don't get me wrong, i enjoy them. I think they're fun. But all of them are campy, kinda cheesy and the writing is fairly cliche. And that's ok! So are the Transformers movies or the Pacific Rim franchise. They're still entertaining and fun, but c'mon we're not talking storytelling master pieces here.

So to see those words come up as criticisms is weird to me.
Oh, I could list it all, starting with the fact that they didn't use any imagination with TFA, it was just a reboot. Forgivable, but TLJ needed to be the movie that moves the story. It moved it...off a cliff.

Meh. Whatever. I'm 49 years old and I grew up on the originals. There was a magic that could never be recaptured, but they tried I guess. It's just that they pushed this thing, it was not organic. They wanted to make a Star Wars Universe ala Marvel, and it just doesn't work with Star Wars. So we wind up with a mess full of characters that we don't care about re-hashing virtually the same story. It. Sucks.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2019, 11:44 PM   #32
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Whaaaa? Did you just say no one buys Star Wars merchandise?
Uh yeah, that's exactly what I said. It's Christmas. Take a stroll through Walmart or Kmart toys and report back to us.

Hint: It ain't 1978 out there. ****, it's not even 1998.
If it weren't for baby Yoda( don't even ****ing ask ), Disney would probably record another record setting holiday season of shitty merch sales.

More cool news!

Igor and the ****ress "neglected" to invite George Lucas to the premier.

I sincerely hope those two don't travel much outside of their sphere of influence because they're both courting and are wholly due the most embarrassing public ass whipping two clowns ever earned. I'm talking full on cosplay midgets in Yoda costumes just beating the SHIT out of that queer and his talentless hack **** on-a leash( who everyone knows is toast when that contract expires ), and not giving a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh about consequences.

And how the **** are you going catch and arrest them anyway?
"What did the assailants look like Mr. Igor" ?

" Um, well"....

Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2019, 01:19 AM   #33
Supporter

George Lucas didn’t attend the premiere because he’s pissed that Abrams changed Anakin’s story arc.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2019, 01:02 AM   #34
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
George Lucas didn’t attend the premiere because he’s pissed that Abrams changed Anakin’s story arc.
don't you think this is kinda weird considering there were multiple comic books with the emperor returning?

maybe george didn't care about that shit though
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2019, 09:25 AM   #35
Unsparing

Ha ha.

Hah ha ha...

Hah ha ha ha HAH!

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH!

We are going to KILL this bitch.
Old 12-20-2019, 09:32 AM   #36
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Well, he does have a billion Disney dollars to drown his sorrows in.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2019, 11:32 AM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well, he does have a billion Disney dollars to drown his sorrows in.
Yeah, but there will always be a part of him that this was his baby
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.