Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2019, 12:03 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Patriots Revenge Game Thread****

Let's go get this son of a bitch.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 06:53 PM   #3361
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
^^^^ Over the line ^^^^
This isn’t Nam, there are rules.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:27 PM   #3362
I'll be back.

Found some great clips of Eric Mangina saying "Mahomes has no idea how to diagnose the coverages" before he sliced up New England in this game.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:58 PM   #3363
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Best game of my life as a Chiefs fan until the Super Bowl. Revenge was so so sweet.
The Breeland stop against Edelman to close it out was the signature defensive play of the entire season in my view. Literally nothing sweeter.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:52 PM   #3364
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
The Breeland stop against Edelman to close it out was the signature defensive play of the entire season in my view. Literally nothing sweeter.
That play was artistically beautiful. Even more so because I truly believe that if there had been any contact at all, a penalty would've been called to give the patriots four chances from the one yard line. Breeland had to make a play that was so perfect that it could not possibly be scrutinized, and he did.

Breeland made that play to finish the patriots game, and he made the interception in the Super Bowl, and he had the 100 yard fumble recovery that completely turned the Detroit game around. We would not exist as the world's greatest football civilization today if not for Bashaud Breeland.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:01 PM   #3365
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That play was artistically beautiful. Even more so because I truly believe that if there had been any contact at all, a penalty would've been called to give the patriots four chances from the one yard line. Breeland had to make a play that was so perfect that it could not possibly be scrutinized, and he did.

Breeland made that play to finish the patriots game, and he made the interception in the Super Bowl, and he had the 100 yard fumble recovery that completely turned the Detroit game around. We would not exist as the world's greatest football civilization today if not for Bashaud Breeland.
Also:

1. Picked off Tom Brady
2. Had a big time EZ pick on Derek Carr to slam the door shut in Week 2

Highly underrated Chiefs season.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote