Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 11-30-2019, 10:43 PM  
In Search of a Life

J.K. Dobbins

I would love to have this guy on our offense. Perfect fit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2019, 11:13 PM   #2
MVP

He improved his draft stock today. He could be a late 1st/early 2nd round pick.

He could very well be a serious consideration, even with the defensive needs of this team. Dobbins would be a huge boost to this offense (or any for that matter).
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-01-2019, 05:47 AM   #3
💩 Village Idiot 💩

Dobbins, Taylor, Swift, Ettiene, Harris and Hubbard are the pick of the class imo. Dobbins just keeps getting better and better and Taylor also had a big day yesterday too. Ettiene has been consistent for two years whilst Harris has taken his chance to be the main man since Jacobs got drafted. Hubbard has come out of nowhere and reminds me of Kamara. IMO getting a quality back is vital for our offense moving forward and we probably have to pick one high. I can't see the first three or four of the guys I named above being there after the second round tbh. If we're lucky one or two might sneak into the third but I doubt they would be in our range. The great news is that many teams already have their three-down back so we've got a great chance of getting one of these guys.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:24 PM   #4
MVP

I had him in a mock trade with the Dolphins to get a high 2nd. He is a perfect fit. He does everything well and is one of the few in this class that does. He's been rock solid since stepping foot on campus.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:21 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Dobbins, Taylor, Swift, Ettiene, Harris and Hubbard are the pick of the class imo. Dobbins just keeps getting better and better and Taylor also had a big day yesterday too. Ettiene has been consistent for two years whilst Harris has taken his chance to be the main man since Jacobs got drafted. Hubbard has come out of nowhere and reminds me of Kamara. IMO getting a quality back is vital for our offense moving forward and we probably have to pick one high. I can't see the first three or four of the guys I named above being there after the second round tbh. If we're lucky one or two might sneak into the third but I doubt they would be in our range. The great news is that many teams already have their three-down back so we've got a great chance of getting one of these guys.
isnt hubbard a sophomore?

edit redshirt sophomore
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.