Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2019, 02:22 PM  
In Search of a Life

No Surgery for Eric Berry

Thought this might deserve it's own thread.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:56 PM   #361
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

J.I. Hassell, former NFL FO exec and agent says that only around $2.5M gets saved with a post June 1 cut when all is said and done for Berry... not sure if that’s 100% accurate but if so, he’s absolutely sticking on the roster.

https://youtu.be/5uBvHK4XlME
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:59 PM   #362
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I was going to say, "I didn't want to think Berry was as big of a pussy as you are, but I guess he is", but I decided not to.

EDIT: Instead let's all chip-in and buy pussy-ass Berry some gel inserts.
Different part of the heel. Mine is on the bottom, his is on the back. But I guess you could stuff gel inserts in the back too.

Dammit! Maybe he plays all of last season with gel inserts on the back of his heel!
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:16 AM   #363
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Hmmmmmmmm?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:23 AM   #364
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
J.I. Hassell, former NFL FO exec and agent says that only around $2.5M gets saved with a post June 1 cut when all is said and done for Berry... not sure if that’s 100% accurate but if so, he’s absolutely sticking on the roster.

https://youtu.be/5uBvHK4XlME
To what advantage? If they cut him, they gain 2.5M. If they keep him, they gain $0.00, zero play, and/or play not worth $2,500.00.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.