Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: These packages reflect good trade value for P. Mahomes II. (Check all that apply.)
Panthers - Luke Kuechly + Cam Newton + Thomas Davis 0 0%
Bears - Kahlil Mack + Roquan Smith + 2019 1st Round 1 2.13%
Chargers - Joey Bosa + Keenan Allen + Phillip Rivers 0 0%
Jets - Sam Darnold + 2019 1st Round + 2020 1st Round 0 0%
Raiders - Derek Carr + Kolton Miller + 2019 1st Round 0 0%
Browns - Jarvis Landry + Baker Mayfield + Denzel Ward 1 2.13%
Titans - Jurrell Casey + Delanie Walker + Taylor Lewan 0 0%
Seahawks - Russell Wilson + Bobby Wagner + Earl Thomas 2 4.26%
Broncos - Von Miller + Case Keenum + Chris Harris, Jr. 1 2.13%
Packers - Aaron Rodgers + Davante Adams + Jimmy Graham 2 4.26%
None of these represent equivalent value for Patrick Mahomes II. 26 55.32%
It makes me nauseous to even consider Patrick Mahomes II on some other team. 24 51.06%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2018, 12:46 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Hypothetical Part 2: Equivalent value for Patrick Mahomes II.

Hypothetical Part 2: Equivalent value for Patrick Mahomes II.

This is the second poll in a six-part series.

Okay, we're not trading our franchise quarterback. Let's make that clear.

But if other teams were making us good-faith trade offers, what would be a fair offer? I've done the following to make some estimated trade packages, using the following algorithms.

I went to the NFL Network Top 100 players of last year. Recognizing that it includes some old declining players and at least one player who can't walk very well, and recognizing that Patrick Mahomes II is a young franchise quarterback, I'm assuming that Patrick Mahomes II is worth more than any player on the list, and generally worth much more.

If a team had three players on the list, I packaged those three players into an offer.

If a team had two players on the list, I added their 1st round pick from 2018.

If a team had one or zero players on the list, I packaged future 1st round picks so that the Chiefs would get three players in total.

If a team had more than three players on the list, I put together packages that added players in different scenarios until all of their top 100 players were included in a package.

By doing this, I came up with 60 total trade offers. I'll put them up in groups of 10, and your job is to assess whether or not it would be an equal or greater value than our own Patrick Mahomes II.

Important rule: Don't consider this poll as indicating that you would ACCEPT such a trade offer. Because trading Patrick Mahomes II would be insane. Just tell us whether you think those players would add equivalent value to the franchise.

Here are your second ten scenarios.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2018, 06:53 PM   #16
Just a li'l Evel

May your scrotum be accidentally impaled on a rusty nail sticking out of a boat railing for even starting this thread.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2018, 07:03 PM   #17
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
May your scrotum be accidentally impaled on a rusty nail sticking out of a boat railing for even starting this thread.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2018, 07:06 PM   #18
Bring it on Ahab!

It's like asking me what kind of ice cream I would want while inside a crashing airplane.

I don't care. Is bad.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2018, 07:40 PM   #19
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Back when I was single, I ... never mind.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.