Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 10:22 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Do you sometimes get sad about how unhealthy Andy Reid is?

Dude is obese in a highly stressful job that requires working in tough weather conditions at times (hot sun / freezing cold) and some level physical effort as well, as he is on his feet quite a bit. And he’s 60.

He has every resource at his fingertips; world class nutritionists, world class trainers, world class gym equipment, millions of dollars, and on and on.

He’s had some tough things happen in his life, with his children and all. But wouldn’t you think he’d be motivated to make healthy changes?

Kinda makes me sad for him. And for us - he can’t keep doing this forever, Especially in his current state.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2021, 04:34 PM   #121
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
All we can do is hope for the best. I hope Andy is healthy enough to coach the Chiefs for the next decade, if not longer.

All we can do is hope that those who surround him encourage him to take better care of himself so he can be around for the next decade. Not many 6'3 350lb men still on their feet at 73.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 04:46 PM   #122
pie is never free

I actually don’t dwell on it much, but when confronted with his failing health like we’ve seen lately… it’s a genuine concern

We’re basically left hoping that his wife, friends, and players can inspire him to make the needed changes to stick around another 3-4 years… because even with Mahomes and Veach, this team is gonna experience a serious leadership deficit when he’s gone
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 04:54 PM   #123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
All we can do is hope that those who surround him encourage him to take better care of himself so he can be around for the next decade. Not many 6'3 350lb men still on their feet at 73.
It's not like he doesn't know. He's a ****ing football coach demanding his players be in peak physical condition and not overweight. He's also surrounded by his wife who seems to love him.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2021, 04:56 PM   #124
Special Teams ACE!!!

He loses dozens of pounds every offseason, guys. He IS watching his weight, and he is capable of eating healthy.

In fact, I'd wager he eats healthy far more than we think he does, and the cheeseburger jokes are just jokes, and any other food thing he talks about is just a treat that happens in moderation.

His real problem is his lack of sleep. That's how he got to be fat in the first place. His metabolism is slower than a glacier, and it's because he's a workaholic.

Ironically, it's also his workaholism that keeps him buzzing around and energetic long enough for his body to not realize that it should be having 3 or 4 heart attacks right about now.

I'm not saying he's going to live to be 100 or anything like that, but he's probably found the best possible system that works for him and his football coach lifestyle. I think he's going to be fine for several more years. When he retires, however, that's when he's going to pay the price, and he'll probably die before he hits 75.

But that's his choice. And if he's not sorry about it, then I'm not sorry about it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 05:01 PM   #125
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
He loses dozens of pounds every offseason, guys. He IS watching his weight, and he is capable of eating healthy.

In fact, I'd wager he eats healthy far more than we think he does, and the cheeseburger jokes are just jokes, and any other food thing he talks about is just a treat that happens in moderation.

His real problem is his lack of sleep. That's how he got to be fat in the first place. His metabolism is slower than a glacier, and it's because he's a workaholic.

Ironically, it's also his workaholism that keeps him buzzing around and energetic long enough for his body to not realize that it should be having 3 or 4 heart attacks right about now.

I'm not saying he's going to live to be 100 or anything like that, but he's probably found the best possible system that works for him and his football coach lifestyle. I think he's going to be fine for several more years. When he retires, however, that's when he's going to pay the price, and he'll probably die before he hits 75.

But that's his choice. And if he's not sorry about it, then I'm not sorry about it.
I bet he gained weight this off-season. He looks fatter and in way worse shape than he was at the end of the 2020 season.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2021, 05:11 PM   #126
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
It's not like he doesn't know. He's a ****ing football coach demanding his players be in peak physical condition and not overweight. He's also surrounded by his wife who seems to love him.
I don't see the conflict with what I said.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-24-2021, 06:46 PM   #127
Fight, build, win!

What would kill Andy is ****ing losing half his weight. The big man needs a big meal, don't break his spirit. I am more worried about Andy and his weight yoyo. It's supposedly hard on the body to lose weight then pile it back on over and over.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.