Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2018, 09:30 AM  
You Sweetie!

DIY - Anyone ever wrap your automobile interior trim?

I'm going to do this - I have a little experience with a heat gun and shaping material that's similar in nature to this. Unfortunately my car has that awful cherry wood-grain paneling throughout the doors and dashboard - I'm planning on doing this soon. .....Anyone ever do this?

My carbon fiber hood is being painted currently at a collision center - so once I get her back - I'll do this. Seems pretty basic.

I'm also going to swap my engine start button to the red variety and as well as getting the red 'M' insert for the steering wheel - oh additionally I'm going to wrap my steering wheel trim.

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:13 AM   #121
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Definitely looks like something I would be way to lazy to do and just pay someone
it's not that bad.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:28 AM   #122
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

That print looks good.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:20 AM   #123
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
That print looks good.
thanks Detox turned me on to it.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:30 AM   #124
Mod Team

I'd absolutely reach over that center console and give you the lobster reach around.

Looks great!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 12:25 PM   #125
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
it's not that bad.
I'll pay you to do my car then. Let me know when you are available
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:49 PM   #126
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'll pay you to do my car then. Let me know when you are available
Ha, naw man - I live in Georgia - Loochy will, he said.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:49 PM   #127
You Sweetie!

Thank you for the offer - that's very sweet!
Old 09-08-2018, 12:49 PM   #128
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'd absolutely reach over that center console and give you the lobster reach around.

Looks great!

Thank you that's very nice to offer!
Old 09-08-2018, 03:12 PM   #129
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Ha, naw man - I live in Georgia - Loochy will, he said.
If the price is right, it can happen
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 03:12 PM   #130
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Thank you that's very nice to offer!
and with the vinyl cover cleanup will be a breeze!
Old 09-08-2018, 03:40 PM   #131
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
and with the vinyl cover cleanup will be a breeze!