Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2017, 10:14 PM  
Dumbass!

Someone, please tell me that this loss wasn't on Alex Smith

I need to unload on some dumbass.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:36 PM   #226
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
So dumb, whoever that is. The run game is a product of teams making Alex beat them. that's the ENTIRE reason KHunt can't find space or seams.
Correct!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 11:45 PM   #227
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I'm not worried.

Alex is standing in front of the mirror with eye black stickers; it's Sunday morning as he gives himself a pep talk in front of the mirror:

"I got this; this is why they pay me the big bucks"
Right description of Alice's placement, wrong repetitive mantra.

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggone it, Andy and my wife really like me."
Only158 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Only158 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Only158 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Only158 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Only158 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Only158 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:52 AM   #228
MVP

Anybody else think the Chiefs should bring back Eric Winston to block for Alex Smith?
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-27-2017, 07:51 AM   #229
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You should get on twitter. You could be clubbing baby seals.
Haha. Could you see Smith trying to club seals and all he does is keep missing, just like throws to his receivers.
tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:27 PM   #230
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19now11 View Post
looked like he was skipping rocks on a pond. he will bounce back and be superbowl mvp...
And you will perfect commercial space flight!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:28 PM   #231
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
And you will perfect commercial space flight!
I will pay this asshole to launch himself into space without a suit if that's what you mean.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:36 AM   #232
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I will pay this asshole to launch himself into space without a suit if that's what you mean.