Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-20-2017, 01:31 PM  
DeadPunisher

Andy please don't be a Dick

I have never been a fan of Sutton's defense, and I have taken some harsh criticism for it. I do not like his style or philosophy. I personally don't think Dorsey did a very good job of acquiring talent to match what Sutton wants to do on defense.

I hope that Andy Reid will not make the same mistake that Dick Vermeil made, which is sticking with a poor defensive coordinator in the name of loyalty instead thinking about what is best for the team.

I do not want the PM2 era to start with Sutton as the DC.

Andy Reid, don't be a Dick.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-21-2017, 06:52 AM   #31
Veteran

Sutton is fine imo. If you pay attention, the game plan changes week to week. That said, I did not care for the one against Oakland.
Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-21-2017, 06:59 AM   #32
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

"this thread title does not amuse me."

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:40 AM   #33
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I fully support the shit-canning of Sutton and would love to see a switch to a 4-3 with an aggressive DC.
We just dont have the LB's to play 3-4.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:24 AM   #34
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Ask Eagles fans about Andy Reid's blind loyalty to epic fail DC Juan Castillo.

That’s different now. Andy is the chiefs HC and once he put on chiefs red those issues don’t matter.

Andy will fix and correct the glaring issues. He said so.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:41 PM   #35
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
ANDY don't be a DICK

What you did there, I see it.
thank you
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 04:31 PM   #36
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Remember Peters screaming at Sutton?

He may be right.

It would have been accepted if he did it Thursday night.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.