Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-01-2017, 01:08 PM  
In Search of a Life

Should the Chiefs have drafted Watson over Mahomes?

Another strong game today for Watson. 3 TDs against the Titans so far.

Kid just seems to have 'It'.

Discuss.....
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 01:56 AM   #1171
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
KCGannonStalker was the superior poster when..
Never.

Never was this statement true.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 01:57 AM   #1172
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Are you trying to summon her? Because this is how you summon her. Lol
I don't think I've seen one of her posts in 15 years.

She was right about one thing though, and I'll give her credit for that, but not enough to tell her what it was...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 04:47 AM   #1173
Starter

Are you on vodka?
KobesPilot < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KobesPilot < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KobesPilot < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KobesPilot < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KobesPilot < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KobesPilot < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:12 AM   #1174
Veteran

Quote:
Are you trying to summon her? Because this is how you summon her. Lol
LOL...

It took me a minute, then I grinned.

And NOPE!!!!!
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:35 AM   #1175
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
I wanted Watson over Mahommes and still do. I think we got the wrong QB but time will tell. Mahommes is much more likely to be Jake Locker than Brett Favre.

LOL!!!!!

wow this is gold

last activity: pre-season 2019

I guess Mahommes 50 TD , MVP 1st full year broke him too
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 11:16 AM   #1176
Needs more middle fingers

I wish Blackbob and Tigeruppercut would come back.

Would be fun to shit on him, two girls one cup style. Except instead of 2 girls it'd be hundreds of bald, goatee wearing Chiefs fans - one cup.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 11:43 AM   #1177
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus View Post
I hope he is living under a bridge in 5 years
😂
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 01:18 PM   #1178
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Rival implies that the QBs are close to the same level, at least such that a public debate can be had when comparing the two guys.

Watson is never going to play to the level of Mahomes. Maybe if he would approach that level with a coach like Reid or McVay, but he’s not right now. And those coaches don’t exactly grow on trees, especially if your franchise doesn’t believe in hiring a real GM.

I think Brady is the only rival Mahomes is going to have. After he retires, it will be awhile until he has one. Maybe if Wentz stays healthy.
I'm a dumbass! He can't be a rival if he's your teammate!!!!!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:26 PM   #1179
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
I wish Blackbob and Tigeruppercut would come back.

Would be fun to shit on him, two girls one cup style. Except instead of 2 girls it'd be hundreds of bald, goatee wearing Chiefs fans - one cup.
They are probably here under a new name.
UteChief has disabled reputation