Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-20-2017, 07:13 PM  
Damnit Peg

Official 2017 NBA Off Season Thread

The draft is June 22nd.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:48 PM   #826
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

If he misses more than 20 games this season I'd fire everyone in the FO including interns. This has the making to be the worst deal in NBA history.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:50 PM   #827
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I wish I knew a little more about how the designated rookie max vs. the regular ol' max (and the supermax) worked.

Because I fail to see how guaranteeing Embiid $30 million/yr now is smarter than making him wait for a year to see if he can put up any kind of track record of reliability. Unless the max he'd have been eligible for after this season was potentially much larger, the risk wouldn't seem to justify the reward.
Yeah I find the whole NBA CBA or whatever you want to call it extremely confusing for my small brain.

But according to ESPN he got the super max. But I agree with you I would have waited if possible.

Quote:
The designated exception -- termed "the super-max" -- allows Embiid to earn a higher percentage of the salary cap -- and potentially millions of dollars more -- if he meets criteria, including, making All-NBA teams or the NBA's Most Valuable Player. If Embiid meets the super-max criteria, he could earn an as much as $178 million on the contract, league sources said.

Based on the details of what sources are describing as a complex contract structure, the 76ers would have to waive Embiid for him not to reach the full value of his $148 million extension.

The deal represents the Sixers' commitment to Embiid's talent, given that he's been healthy enough to play in only 31 regular-season games since Philadelphia selected him with the No. 3 overall pick in the 2014 NBA draft.
Embiid, 23, has become among the NBA's most talented and popular young players, and the extension solidifies him as a cornerstone of the franchise's future.

The deal will include some salary-cap protection for the 76ers should Embiid suffer injury that causes him to miss significant playing time, league sources said.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:51 PM   #828
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
I wish I knew a little more about how the designated rookie max vs. the regular ol' max (and the supermax) worked.

Because I fail to see how guaranteeing Embiid $30 million/yr now is smarter than making him wait for a year to see if he can put up any kind of track record of reliability. Unless the max he'd have been eligible for after this season was potentially much larger, the risk wouldn't seem to justify the reward.
I think they were scared he'd leave in fee agency that's why they did it now
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:52 PM   #829
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

There appears to be absolutely no upside to this deal.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:04 PM   #830
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I think they were scared he'd leave in fee agency that's why they did it now
Posted via Mobile Device
He would have been a restricted FA after this season so he wasn't going anywhere
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:17 PM   #831
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
He would have been a restricted FA after this season so he wasn't going anywhere
Welp... That was the only excuse I had. This deal truly makes no sense.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-09-2017, 05:45 PM   #832
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:

I saw Embiid, Wiggins and Tarik Black at the Oak Park Mall food court one time and I mentioned to my friend that there is 250M future earnings right there.

I was extremely wrong. Andrew Wiggins signed a 25M rookie contract, and is thought to be very near a 5-year 150M contract along with Embiid's 150M contract. The dudes are only 22 years old. Along with Black who has made 7.5M, these guys gonna make a billion dollars between them I bet.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:51 PM   #833
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Welp... That was the only excuse I had. This deal truly makes no sense.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yep don't quite understand it myself.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:13 PM   #834
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Wow. Big money for a guy always injured.

Not sure why they did it now, but would rather spend that kind of money on him than a guy like Wiggins. At least he actually has a chance to be a superstar and has a massive impact when on the floor.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:10 AM   #835
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Sixers can pull out of the deal if embiid misses more than 25 games due to injury.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-17-2017, 06:29 PM   #836
I'll be back.

well, bye

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:36 PM   #837
The man you could post like.

Holy shit. Looks like his ankle just snapped off his leg.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:39 PM   #838
Banned

What happens when you leave Mormon land
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:40 PM   #839
He's Mahomie!

Oh joy, basketball is back.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 09:25 PM   #840
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
well, bye

Long way from your heart.

No I'm not praying for him despite what all the Twitter & Facebook Gordon Hayward memorial posts are saying.

Sure I feel bad for him. But life will go on. All he has to do is think about dollar signs, 127 million, and he'll feel better.

Honestly, most of the time broken legs aren't even that bad. Sure it looks gruesome, and it is. But better of doing this than tearing your achilles or some significant back injury. Better than an ACL tear, even. Less long lasting effects.

Yeah, I'm a ****ing doctor. I saw like half of Season 3 of House.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.