Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2016, 05:36 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Chris Jones Thread****

He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2016 at 06:32 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2023, 06:12 PM   #871
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I LOVE Chris Jones but he's being a greedy BASTARD. He's handicapping the team with his bullshit. You know how many Boars I had to jerk off to make a million$$ , I don't know either because I never made a million $$ jerking off Boars but I did it anyway!
What if money wasn’t the option here and he wants more years? We have no idea what he’s asking for nor do we know what the Chiefs are offering.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2023, 06:13 PM   #872
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Supposed to be 100 damn near every day next week I wouldn't report either
Yeah it's going to be miserable for those poor guys. Should really have it inside. 102 for highs and humid is really just not worth it.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2023, 07:06 PM   #873
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
What if money wasn’t the option here and he wants more years? We have no idea what he’s asking for nor do we know what the Chiefs are offering.
absolutely, but I don't think that's it. I imagine he wants a big Guaranteed money payday. AND HE DESERVES IT. Don't get me wrong but he needs to follow Mahomes/Kelce to the next 5 SB's and that means it takes a team
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2023, 07:14 PM   #874
The Insider

100 degrees and it's St. Joe. I think I would hold out as well
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 07:38 PM   #875
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
100 degrees and it's St. Joe. I think I would hold out as well
For 50,000 a day penalty ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2023, 07:47 PM   #876
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I LOVE Chris Jones but he's being a greedy BASTARD. He's handicapping the team with his bullshit. You know how many Boars I had to jerk off to make a million$$ , I don't know either because I never made a million $$ jerking off Boars but I did it anyway!
Looking back on your career do you ever think your boss took advantage of your love for jerking off boars and used it as an excuse to severely underpay you? Like deep down he knew you would never go on strike because at the end of the day you can’t keep your hands off hog genitalia for more than a few days.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-22-2023, 08:26 PM   #877
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Looking back on your career do you ever think your boss took advantage of your love for jerking off boars and used it as an excuse to severely underpay you? Like deep down he knew you would never go on strike because at the end of the day you can’t keep your hands off hog genitalia for more than a few days.
I worked for myself, never had a boss so No. I was able to fulfill my passion on my own will