Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2015, 03:48 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

What are you Smoking/Grilling/BBQ'ing this weekend?

What are you up to this weekend?

I finally gave up on my smoker and decided to get a new smoker. I went with a bigger model but less tech. Yes, its a cheater electric smoker. My 3rd one. I need more space to cook, I don't need help getting my smoke and temp right.

I've also never used injection for flavor except for pork butt or other big cuts of meat. I decided to give it a try. I developed my own injection. Basically like the other recipes you have out on the internet but I'm putting the rub in the injection and using sirracchi.

Full results not in yet but my son and I think its the best sausage we have ever had.

No sauce. Marinated the meat overnight. Injected the meat. Slow cooked the ribs and chicken. Baste it with a combo of butter and apple juice. Using a combination of Apple, Mesquite, Cherry and Hickory wood.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11539678_10205518593098849_7496287094654554585_n.jpg
Views:	6359
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	110157   Click image for larger version

Name:	11204917_10205518655060398_84193330748835473_n.jpg
Views:	5967
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	110158   Click image for larger version

Name:	11403311_10205518654740390_5737794009802538289_n.jpg
Views:	6360
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	110159   Click image for larger version

Name:	11060263_10205518594938895_5571454432064515726_n.jpg
Views:	6284
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	110160  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2024, 10:15 PM   #3331
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Is that four-wheel drive?

Now that I think about it, a combination ATV/barbecue grill would be extremely popular and also efficient. You could drive it out into the woods while using engine heat and propane to grill to perfection. Then you set up your tent and enjoy ribs out in the wilderness. I want one.
Only if four people are pushing it.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-04-2024, 10:27 PM   #3332

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Finanancial justification? LOL good luck with that!
You have to have it.
That is one helluva rig. One of the best I’ve ever seen. Congrats
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2024, 06:55 AM   #3333
Indian Twitter

Saw a 12.5 Lb pork butt a couple weeks ago when I was at the grocery store. I couldn't resist it. I like big butts and I can not lie! When a big old hog goes walking by, with a shoulder that fat....I get sprung!

Smoke stacks up!

It's rubbed up and in the smoker. I need to keep the temp up to at least 275 so I can get it cooked in 12 hours. It won't get eaten today but we'll have pulled pork all week. That's enough pig that we may make a pizza with some of it later this week.

For today I'm going to throw in a Corned Beef Brisket. It's not quite 4 Lb so it won't take so long to cook and we'll have it with some cabbage to celebrate St Patty's Day.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 12:16 PM   #3334
Indian Twitter

Happy St Patty's Day

philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 01:15 PM   #3335
pie is never free

Parboiling some brats in beer and finishing them on the grill later, topped with grilled onion and stone ground mustard... fries and a salad on the side
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2024, 07:21 PM   #3336
Indian Twitter

Almost forgot! Perfect!

Old 03-18-2024, 12:56 PM   #3337
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Got dayum
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 09:54 PM   #3338

How’s the new rig philfree?
Old 03-20-2024, 11:08 AM   #3339
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
How’s the new rig philfree?
I didn't buy the Chiefs pellet smoker. As cool as it is it's just a little too pricey. After smoking that 12.5 lb pork butt for 13 hours on my stick burner a pellet smoker is pretty attractive though.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:09 PM   #3340
Ultrabanned

Doing some strami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 06:30 PM   #3341
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I didn't buy the Chiefs pellet smoker. As cool as it is it's just a little too pricey. After smoking that 12.5 lb pork butt for 13 hours on my stick burner a pellet smoker is pretty attractive though.
I gotta know.......how much do they want for it?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2024, 08:51 AM   #3342
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I gotta know.......how much do they want for it?
A Yoder Cimaron is over $8,000.00 so that custom Cimaron is probably $10,000.00.
Old 03-22-2024, 09:51 AM   #3343

Quote:
A Yoder Cimaron is over $8,000.00 so that custom Cimaron is probably $10,000.00.
You still doing competitions?
Old 03-22-2024, 09:54 AM   #3344
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You still doing competitions?
The deodorant stick keeps winning
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.