Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who Is Wearing Clown Shoes in this Thread?
Hootie has put Clown Shoes on Arrow in this thread 29 72.50%
Arrow has put Clown Shoes on Hootie in this Thread 11 27.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2015, 09:19 PM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Lebron

nuff said
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2015, 12:50 PM   #661
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Blocks and steals weren't tabulated until Wilt retired in '73-'74. As well, the 3 point shot came in '79-'80.

In addition, Jordan played in what was arguably the most watered down league talent wise with perhaps the best coach of all-time. (Four new expansion teams in '88 in the Hornets, Heat, T-Wolves and Magic.) Robertson was going against a future Hall of Famer nearly every single night and was fighting for rebounds against Chamberlain, Russell, Reed, Pettit, etc.

I'm not saying that Jordan sucks, but Robertson's numbers are absolutely astounding. 25.7 ppg and 9.5 assists per for his 14 year career?! Add 7.5 rpg. That's insanity sauce.

The one thing that Robertson suffers from is the same thing that Wilt does - the lack of multiple championships (Robertson has one, Wilt had two). And they suffered from the same fate - The Lakers and Celtics.
I have never put MJ on the top of the list from a numbers perspective. Not even an ability standpoint. I don't care about total championships. There has never been a closer in the history of sports like MJ. In any sport.

Even if the talent in MJ's era was watered down, the players were still extremely athletic compared to the Robertson era. And there were enough really good teams to make each playoff run a challenge. Not to mention Jordan typically faced elite defensive guards most nights. So the talent comparison between era evens out more than you think.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2015, 12:51 PM   #662
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
I just want to post one more time (I'm not reading whatever it is idiot just posted):

I am done with this thread. Final. No more. I am going to my User CP and ignoring it. Waste of my time.
Tap out acknowledged. Concession accepted.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2015, 12:55 PM   #663
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
I don't even give a shit, but my two cents on the matter:

1. Oscar Robertson
2. Lebron James
3. Michael Jordan
4. Kobe Bryant

And you legitimately argue that any one of those guys was the second best player in the history of the NBA after Wilt, of course.

This is a KC Connection list
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:08 PM   #664
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
This is a laughably weak troll attempt.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:11 PM   #665
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
This is a laughably weak troll attempt.

No trolling, it's just something you would post.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:24 PM   #666
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Pretty sure would need to replace Kobe with the best player on the last team that LeBron defeated.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:28 PM   #667
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
I just want to post one more time (I'm not reading whatever it is idiot just posted):

I am done with this thread. Final. No more. I am going to my User CP and ignoring it. Waste of my time.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:35 PM   #668
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Pretty sure would need to replace Kobe with the best player on the last team that LeBron defeated.

Good point
Old 06-21-2015, 01:53 AM   #669
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
No trolling, it's just something you would post.
It was trolling and it didn't even make sense. That is multiple times now that you've brought me up unprovoked, though. Your obsession is becoming more than a bit odd.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2015, 02:04 AM   #670
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
It was trolling and it didn't even make sense. That is multiple times now that you've brought me up unprovoked, though. Your obsession is becoming more than a bit odd.

You're the NBA thread jester.
Old 06-21-2015, 03:37 AM   #671
MVP

Quote:

Bwahahaha. Ass kicked.
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-26-2015, 05:29 PM   #672
In Search of a Life

LeBron a free agent again?

Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James will take a “wait-and-see approach” in free agency this summer, reports Chris Haynes of the Cleveland.com.

James is expected to decline his player option for next season and is expected to be the “last domino to fall” for Cleveland, according to Haynes. He is also expected to resign with the Cavaliers.

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/06/26/leb...love-cavaliers
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.