Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-04-2012, 12:36 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Question about Eric Berry

So did he tear his ACL after the Stevie Johnson hit? If so why did they allow him to come back and try to play only for him to go down the next play?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #91
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Yea I know both seasons it was against the NFCW.

Don't mistake the fact I think this team can win 10 games with Cassel as being support for Cassel. I just think exactly how much he limits the team is grossly overstated.

If we have a good enough running game and defense we can win more than 10 games. Countless teams have used good running games and great defense to cover for shit QB's. It's not the way you want to do it, I am not condoning it, but it happens. It happened last year in SF.
Difference is the guy in San fransico was a productive passer against good teams. Cassel never has been.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.