Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2009, 06:04 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Another Sexual Question...

Spinoff of Luv's face painting thread....

What's the craziest thing that a girl/guy has ever asked you to do sexually?

For instance....

I was with a girl who...while we were getting down.....wanted to be slapped and punched...in the face...as hard as I could. I didn't do it. There was just something about it that didn't seem right.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:44 AM   #121
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
A few years ago, one of my brothers stole one of my "to do list" ideas.

He made some skaliwag backpack a 6 pack up a rural water tower and drilled her on the catwalk.

I'm not sharing much in these threads because 1. bride owanian could read it. 2. Google will hold this shit against use forEVAAAAAAAAAR
My wife knows about my escapades back them. Many women wanted to have some fun with an american and maybe marry the passport. I took full advantage of that edge. Lukily, behaving like I'm back in the Roman era didn't give me any lasting souveniers.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:47 AM   #122
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
My wife knows about my escapades back them. Many women wanted to have some fun with an american and maybe marry the passport. I took full advantage of that edge. Lukily, behaving like I'm back in the Roman era didn't give me any lasting souveniers.
No pics pls. Thx
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:54 AM   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
No pics pls. Thx
hey you have seen pics of me in that era, don't deny it. I was in great shape. A greek god marble statue fit.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:58 AM   #124
"Think BOOM!"

No comment.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:10 AM   #125
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
No comment.

Best Idea evAr.

I hear the new rage is buying your special lady a Obama shaped vibrator. Rumor has it that it will make even a bad cooter taste like Lucky Charms marshmallows.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:14 AM   #126
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
A few years ago, one of my brothers stole one of my "to do list" ideas.

He made some skaliwag backpack a 6 pack up a rural water tower and drilled her on the catwalk.

I'm not sharing much in these threads because 1. bride owanian could read it. 2. Google will hold this shit against use forEVAAAAAAAAAR
Damn, EVERYTIME I see that typed, I get this image of your better half with a black Marge Simpson hairdo, with the grey strip.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-22-2009, 10:25 AM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOhn View Post
Damn, EVERYTIME I see that typed, I get this image of your better half with a black Marge Simpson hairdo, with the grey strip.
oh snap, now It'll be forever engrained in my memory too.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #128
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Choking.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #129
Draconian Warlord

Haven't read much of this thread....but I gotta say

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!"
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:43 AM   #130
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Man, some of you guys and gals need to get out more.

I was traveling the world back in 1984. Myself and a guy I was traveling with met this greek girl in Amsterdam and she told us about these townhouses on the beach in Greece. you walk right out your back door to the meditterean beach. And it was only about $20 a night. Sleeps up to 6.

So we get on a train the next day and travel down there. We got in late like 3:00am or so but it was the real deal. Townhouse on the beach. Very cool. We wake up the next day and we discover that its a nude beach.

We have rented a townhouse on a mediterrean nude beach. Needless to say we were blown away. We sit out on our desk and watched the ladies and the surf all day.

That night a bunch of blankets were put out on the beach and left there in front of the townhouse two doors down from us. About 10:00 pm people started showing up getting naked and siting on them, having a drink. They started a fire. After about a hour some of the couples started getting frisky. There are about 25-30 people now on the blankets. And soon other people joined in and within another 1/2 hour there was a full blown public orgy taking place two doors down from us.

They were all speaking greek and appeared to be locals so we were kind of apprehensive about joining in but after a lot of drinks and we can't miss this oppertunity talk between us we got naked and wondered down there. Some woman invited us over to uhhh "fill" an opening and we were in the orgy.

Went on until about 2:00 am. Probably "did" 6 different women that night.
God dammit. What an awesome story.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:49 AM   #131
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
God dammit. What an awesome story.
Yeah....maybe you all can handle the truth!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.