Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2007, 09:36 PM  
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Hard to believe I could be more disgusted with the franchise than I am now!

Jesus fucking christ, benching Pollard for Wesley

Not playing Croyle to find out whether we have a young future.

So sick of the pathetic play calling on offense

Sick of Herm and his chickenshit throw people under the bus methodology.

Sick of Carl Peterson and his win now at the expense of the future.

Sick of the homers who are the enablers of this pathetic fucking franchise.

Sick of the people always trying to find the positive when face it you sad fucks, there is nothing positive.

List your gripes in this thread, we the morose and the just sick of this shit deserve a thread to bitch. So feel free to use this thread biatches.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:39 AM   #46
MVP

Kansas City fans want some playoff wins, and at least to be in the mix for a Super Bowl win. What most fans understand is that Herm's play-not-to-lose mentality means the season is over before it even starts - that shit doesn't work in the playoffs.

Carl and Herm believe once you get to the playoffs, it's all luck in advancing, and that Carl's and Herm's time will come. Problem is, that's a bunch of crap, and the fans know it.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:46 AM   #47
In Search of a Life

Here's one of my gripes....I'll break them up into several posts so as to not sound too "bitchy".

If we were going to keep an old QB instead of playing the young guy, why was the old QB Huard and not Green?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:08 AM   #48
Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow

If we were going to keep an old QB instead of playing the young guy, why was the old QB Huard and not Green?
Money
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:16 AM   #49
MVP

Hey NINETEEN.
No cuervo gold, no fine colombian, make tonight a wonderful thing
BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:25 PM   #50
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Doom
Jesus fucking christ, benching Pollard for Wesley

Not playing Croyle to find out whether we have a young future.

So sick of the pathetic play calling on offense

Sick of Herm and his chickenshit throw people under the bus methodology.

Sick of Carl Peterson and his win now at the expense of the future.

Sick of the homers who are the enablers of this pathetic fucking franchise.

Sick of the people always trying to find the positive when face it you sad fucks, there is nothing positive.

List your gripes in this thread, we the morose and the just sick of this shit deserve a thread to bitch. So feel free to use this thread biatches.
Dear Greatest Fans in the NFL.

The last two weeks, I know, have been very frustrating for Chiefs fans.
As was the pre-season.
As was the playoff game last year vs. the Colts.

Frustrating and Disappointing.

Remember, however, we started last year 0-2, lost our starting quarterback in week one, and still wound up a playoff contender. And as they say, you must make the big dance to have a chance at the ultimate goal, winning the Super Bowl.

Yes, our opponent yesterday was the 2006 NFC champs, and to come within 10 points on the road against a Super Bowl caliber team, while disappointing, is not embarrassing.

Let me answer the points above one by one:

1) Greg Wesley is a veteran. And as you know, we need to shop him for trade, possibly for a fifth round draft pick in 2008, in order to draft another kicker. Pollard will be fine. We just needed to showcase Wesley now while the year is young.

2) Brodie Croyle played on Sunday. He'll probably play again sometime this year. What do you want from me?

3) Sometimes a pass play on third and inches will break open for a big play. Sometimes it doesn't work. The Bears have an excellent defense. Just wasn't our day.

4) Herm does not use the "s" word. He does not like cursing or obscenities. I keep him far away from my office during contract negotiations. And believe me, nobody is better at turning chicken 's" into chicken salad than Herm.

5) I always try to win now, and will not apologize for that mind set, ever. That is my mandate from the Hunt family. Along with doing everything possible to keep the franchise in the black. And the nachos the cheesiest in the NFL. That is my promise to you, the best fans in the NFL.

6) Our "homers" are primarily our valued season ticket holders. You must, of course, be a season ticket holder to be a true Chiefs fan, but you didn't hear that from me. Homers are just fans that see the glass half full.

7) There were positives in this game. Our first round draft pick caught a touchdown pass, the first of his career. We had interceptions and sacks on defense. There were no serious injuries. It didn't rain. Our flight returned home safely. My wife is still as hot as ever. And she dresses up in little outfits for me. These are all positives, indeed.

Your Kansas City Chiefs are working hard to get ready for the Home Opener this Sunday vs. Minnesota. Wear red. Make noise. Bring cash. Lots and lots of cash. Spend that cash. Then go to the ATM. Spend more cash. The more you spend, the better chance we have as a franchise to compete in the NFL.

We're counting on you, as always.

Your Pal,
Carl "Delano" Peterson
LTGMIPS
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:39 PM   #51
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish
Dear Greatest Fans in the NFL.

The last two weeks, I know, have been very frustrating for Chiefs fans.
As was the pre-season.
As was the playoff game last year vs. the Colts.

Frustrating and Disappointing.

Remember, however, we started last year 0-2, lost our starting quarterback in week one, and still wound up a playoff contender. And as they say, you must make the big dance to have a chance at the ultimate goal, winning the Super Bowl.

Yes, our opponent yesterday was the 2006 NFC champs, and to come within 10 points on the road against a Super Bowl caliber team, while disappointing, is not embarrassing.

Let me answer the points above one by one:

1) Greg Wesley is a veteran. And as you know, we need to shop him for trade, possibly for a fifth round draft pick in 2008, in order to draft another kicker. Pollard will be fine. We just needed to showcase Wesley now while the year is young.

2) Brodie Croyle played on Sunday. He'll probably play again sometime this year. What do you want from me?

3) Sometimes a pass play on third and inches will break open for a big play. Sometimes it doesn't work. The Bears have an excellent defense. Just wasn't our day.

4) Herm does not use the "s" word. He does not like cursing or obscenities. I keep him far away from my office during contract negotiations. And believe me, nobody is better at turning chicken 's" into chicken salad than Herm.

5) I always try to win now, and will not apologize for that mind set, ever. That is my mandate from the Hunt family. Along with doing everything possible to keep the franchise in the black. And the nachos the cheesiest in the NFL. That is my promise to you, the best fans in the NFL.

6) Our "homers" are primarily our valued season ticket holders. You must, of course, be a season ticket holder to be a true Chiefs fan, but you didn't hear that from me. Homers are just fans that see the glass half full.

7) There were positives in this game. Our first round draft pick caught a touchdown pass, the first of his career. We had interceptions and sacks on defense. There were no serious injuries. It didn't rain. Our flight returned home safely. My wife is still as hot as ever. And she dresses up in little outfits for me. These are all positives, indeed.

Your Kansas City Chiefs are working hard to get ready for the Home Opener this Sunday vs. Minnesota. Wear red. Make noise. Bring cash. Lots and lots of cash. Spend that cash. Then go to the ATM. Spend more cash. The more you spend, the better chance we have as a franchise to compete in the NFL.

We're counting on you, as always.

Your Pal,
Carl "Delano" Peterson
LTGMIPS
The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:40 PM   #52
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow
Here's one of my gripes....I'll break them up into several posts so as to not sound too "bitchy".

$
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:55 PM   #53
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

god damn, could this place be more of a bitch-fest?
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:59 PM   #54
Bazinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated

This Board needs an enema!!!!!!!!!
Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:04 PM   #55
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated
Shut up, bitch.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:09 PM   #56
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger

This Board needs an enema!!!!!!!!!
Go For It.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cpdb.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	73060  
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.