Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 11:02 AM   #75691
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
This is really interesting.

My first question is how they define "optimistic". Maybe broncos fans are really optimistic that they can hit .500 this year. I'm not sure that's a realistic goal, but I can see broncos fans being hopeful.

Second, we killed the spirit of the Buffalo Bills. They will never be the same again.

Third, I suspect the Chiefs are the only reason that the 49ers aren't pegged on the right side of scale.

Fourth, look at those Bears fans. They must think that they have the second coming of (checks historical records) Rex Grossman.

Fifth, I hope the patriots stay where they are forever, on both axes.
This is true. I’m excited to watch this season, but I don’t have expectations of success for Denver.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #75692
The man you could post like.

Cowboys
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #75693
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
… except for the metrics we’ve been talking about in this thread, I suppose.
Im sure u could find other sites that are little bit different than this. Sometimes metrics can be deceiving. You look at Stats and they often don't tell the whole story. For example, when you measure metrics they are comparable, but it's not an exact science because different teams are played on different days and different conditions and so forth. The argument could easily be made, by more than just Chiefs fans, that McDuffie is better than Surtain, especially last season.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-cor...024-nfl-season

Last edited by TEX; Today at 11:21 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 11:13 AM   #75694
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
He's never won you a single game. Name ONE game he flipped the result of. I'm waiting...
Man, the Chiefs sucking for so long really ****ed you up.

Most people are able to acknowledge good players on a rival team without suffering an assault to their sense of self worth.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #75695
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
McDuffie and Surtain were both first team all pro CBs.

Those 2 and Sneed were the best 3 CBs last year imo.
Sneed was incredible last season. He was targeted 24 times more than McDuffie and only gave up one more catch, 2 fewer TDs and allowed less yards and YAC. He also had twice as many passes defended and 2 more interceptions.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #75696
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Im sure u could find other sites that are little bit different than this. Sometimes metrics can be deceiving. You look at Stats and they often don't tell the whole story. For example, when you measure metrics they are comparable, but it's not an exact science because different teams are played on different days and different conditions and so forth. There's a strong argument to be made that McDuffie is better than Surtain, especially last season.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-cor...024-nfl-season
That may be, but PFF is always awful.