Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Would Texan fans even accept a trade for Mahomes for Strpud?
Yes 13 43.33%
No 14 46.67%
Midnight Vulture 3 10.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM  
Mortgage the Future Please

Would Houston fans even trade Stroud for Mahomes?

I am going to go over to Texans Talk and post a poll asking if they would even accept a trade for Stroud for Mahomes straight up.

What do you think the outcome will be?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:05 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Why do you have to be so awkward , just be normal and stop trying so hard to be whatever this is.
Based on the poll it is a fascinating question. Neck and neck.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:08 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Do you even know what the S2 cognition test tests for? You stupid ****.
Yes I do. I really am against all tests that are timed when we are talking about intelligence or at least that require knee jerk reaction. Many IQ tests give you ample time and many tests like S2 are testing your reaction time a little more. I would say the wonderlic is probably a little better for pure intelligence but the S2 is supposed to translate better for split second decision making that one would see in the football world.

Im truly sorry I am a stupid ****. I am disabled. Be kind.