Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-10-2024, 08:23 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Hollywood Brown [needs surgery - going to IR]

Story from the 2019 Tyreek injury: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...nt-dislocation

The latest:

Last edited by Dante84; Today at 10:23 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #511
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Teams will sell. Why not get a rental star WR if the opportunity presents itself?
Juju was our answer when Brown went down
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:31 PM   #512
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Teams will sell. Why not get a rental star WR if the opportunity presents itself?
I think it depends on if the WR looks just ok going forward in week 2 and 3. I wouldn’t want to miss a threepeat because of one missing player.
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 03:32 PM   #513
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
The way I see it, it's probably the difference in us being the #1 offense this year by a lot vs. a little.

We will still be the best, the numbers just may not be so damn gawdy.

And yet they still may. Need to stay healthy at WR from here. Especially 4.
I mean, we are going to be more than fine. But you can just tell mahomes is frustrated out there that he has to run a purely efficient offense. I just want to see even a minimally reliable option to stretch the field vertically. Hardman is so wildly inconsistent and I just don't see Reid letting worthy be that guy right away. Weve got the most explosive QB in football and it's crazy how many explosive plays we leave on the table because we lack a very specific type of WR.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:45 PM   #514
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Holy crap, dudes.

Our QB just averaged over 10 yards per attempt against the best defense in football.

It's still going to be absolutely impossible for any defense to hold up against Worthy, Rice and Kelce. That is stretching a defense too thin on any given play.

And Mahomes just happens to love Justin Watson, too.

And our RBs nearly had two TD catches last game

MVP Patrick Mahomes only had one game over 10 yards per attempt in 2022, and 2024 Mahomes is easily going to eclipse that mark.
That is a great WR group and you don't always have the depth you would like in the NFL.

But I certainly don't believe Kelce to be the iron man he used to be. I have high hopes for Worthy and you can't hit WRs like you used, but I think there is at least a slight concern about how he holds up over a season.

I certainly don't have a lot of faith in JuJu' health.

It isn't desperate like last year, but losing Brown is still a big deal.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:47 PM   #515
Choco Favre

If we trade for someone, I want Justin Jefferson
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:48 PM   #516
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
I think it depends on if the WR looks just ok going forward in week 2 and 3. I wouldn’t want to miss a threepeat because of one missing player.
Threepeats are hard. LT may be a bigger issue than WR.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:54 PM   #517
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
He would be ok but Lamb would be a million less a year, I would go for more of a cap savings wr.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 03:54 PM   #518
TACO SALAD

Guy is always hurt. ****in A.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 03:56 PM   #519
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Considering the current state of Miami’s season, OBJ could be available at the trade deadline.

Supposedly he might be ready to return from his injury by week 7, which is right before the trade deadline.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:57 PM   #520
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Who's that? Is he good?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.