Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Anyone watching Hardknocks?

Checked out some of it tonight and wow. It’s crazy time that the Giants are just a full blown disaster. They can’t pay Saquon and then watch their divisional rival Eagles steal him even though they paid Hurts $6 million more APY as well as Devonta, AJ Brown etc.

I feel bad for Kafka being in that shithole bc they are about to clean house soon.

It’s incredible having pro’s like Veach, Andy and Spags work together and run this franchise. Also exposes why most teams aren’t good.

We really lucked out with all 3 but especially Veach. He’s gonna be here a long time unless he decided to retire when Mahomes does.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM   #2
Veteran

Watching the episodes, I do question the Giants front office's processes a lot. I couldn't believe the conversation that Daboll and Schoen had just hours before the free agent signing period, it seemed like they didn't have a concrete plan until the midnight hour.

But even as bad as their offense was last year, I can't say their decision to not resign Saquon was wrong. He's a luxury item for a team with too many holes.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM   #3
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Checked out some of it tonight and wow. It’s crazy time that the Giants are just a full blown disaster. They can’t pay Saquon and then watch their divisional rival Eagles steal him even though they paid Hurts $6 million more APY as well as Devonta, AJ Brown etc.

I feel bad for Kafka being in that shithole bc they are about to clean house soon.

It’s incredible having pro’s like Veach, Andy and Spags work together and run this franchise. Also exposes why most teams aren’t good.

We really lucked out with all 3 but especially Veach. He’s gonna be here a long time unless he decided to retire when Mahomes does.
Why Kafka left is beyond me. Yes he's an OC, but why not just ride it out here until a good OC position opens?

Oh well.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.