Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 05:37 PM   #1876
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Sounds like a pipe dream.

They couldn't even get the AR complex rolled out correctly.
Completely different.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-12-2024, 05:38 PM   #1877
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Completely different.
Ya, one is much simpler than the other. ... and it's a cluster****
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-12-2024, 05:46 PM   #1878
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Ya, one is much simpler than the other. ... and it's a cluster****
The AR isn't the NFL.

Building an NFL stadium garners much more attention and has people at the highest level getting things done. Look how fast the speedway process came together and it came in under budget.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-12-2024, 06:56 PM   #1879
MVP

Missouri could still double their 5 Super Bowl titles? Cool
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM   #1880
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Chiefs only bill going to be on the ballot in November?

https://www.kctv5.com/2024/06/14/jac...outputType=amp
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM   #1881
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Chiefs only bill going to be on the ballot in November?

https://www.kctv5.com/2024/06/14/jac...outputType=amp
I like that, it's a good thing. The two teams need to sink or swim on their own and the Royals deal should 100% include Bally Sports providing all JACO residents free access to the games since whatever tax that's proposed will be paid in JACO. If they can't get the Royals downtown and back on TV "for free" (for at least JACO residents) I'm 100% OK with the Royals moving to Kansas.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:16 AM   #1882
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
He's weasel shit. An absolute scumbag person and politician.
Why are people convinced he’s a scumbag?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 06:52 AM   #1883
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I like that, it's a good thing. The two teams need to sink or swim on their own and the Royals deal should 100% include Bally Sports providing all JACO residents free access to the games since whatever tax that's proposed will be paid in JACO. If they can't get the Royals downtown and back on TV "for free" (for at least JACO residents) I'm 100% OK with the Royals moving to Kansas.
Smart move would be to not include Bally Sports in anything, as that's an entity that is an awful business partner (Go figure, for a child company of Sinclair Broadcasting).

Most recent update has the Bally/Diamond group claiming it can't provide the details of its agreements with distributors due to confidentiality agreements, and that the confidentiality agreements themselves are confidential.

Supposedly they have something worked out with Amazon but won't share any details about it.

People seem to think the TV/regional sports network issue is a Royals-only thing. It is not. There are about a dozen other MLB teams, and NHL and NBA teams, dealing with Bally's bullshit, too.

I do think that since the teams are separating locale, it makes sense to separate funding and what's happening for them. They have very different needs and wants.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:09 AM   #1884

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Smart move would be to not include Bally Sports in anything, as that's an entity that is an awful business partner (Go figure, for a child company of Sinclair Broadcasting).

Most recent update has the Bally/Diamond group claiming it can't provide the details of its agreements with distributors due to confidentiality agreements, and that the confidentiality agreements themselves are confidential.

Supposedly they have something worked out with Amazon but won't share any details about it.

People seem to think the TV/regional sports network issue is a Royals-only thing. It is not. There are about a dozen other MLB teams, and NHL and NBA teams, dealing with Bally's bullshit, too.

I do think that since the teams are separating locale, it makes sense to separate funding and what's happening for them. They have very different needs and wants.
I agree that Bally's sucks dirty monkey balls, but the Royals will have to work with them to fulfill what should be the requirement for the Royals to ensure JACO residents can watch on TV for free. But you are right, Bally's sucks.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:06 AM   #1885
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I agree that Bally's sucks dirty monkey balls, but the Royals will have to work with them to fulfill what should be the requirement for the Royals to ensure JACO residents can watch on TV for free. But you are right, Bally's sucks.

I don’t know how you think that’s a realistic expectation. For two reasons.

First. When have the majority of Royals games EVER been available on TV for free to Jackson County residents?

That’s always been a cable package add-on of some sort, hasn’t it? Unless something existed in the 70s …

Second. Why would you think the Royals,
on their own, would be able to strong arm Bally’s into that when they have issues with several dozen other teams and in some cases literally defaulted on their contractual pay out?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:34 AM   #1886

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I don’t know how you think that’s a realistic expectation. For two reasons.

First. When have the majority of Royals games EVER been available on TV for free to Jackson County residents?

That’s always been a cable package add-on of some sort, hasn’t it? Unless something existed in the 70s …

Second. Why would you think the Royals,
on their own, would be able to strong arm Bally’s into that when they have issues with several dozen other teams and in some cases literally defaulted on their contractual pay out?
I've never bought an add-on package and we used to get it when Google had TV services, so maybe it was part of that package. And it's a contract between the team and Bally's I think they very much can negotiate with them to air the services in certain markets. Just like sports teams can black-out games in the local area to entice people to come to games, they can ensure the games can be provided in certain markets in order to get a new stadium.

I'm not saying it'll happen because, I'm saying if they aren't willing to do that one thing, I'm OK if the Royals move to Kansas and let those people pay the taxes, I don't need them in JACO to be their fan. But alas, if the majority says they want them in JACO we'll just pay the tax and see if the owner develops around some new location unlike NOT developing around the current location. And that burns me up, we're going to pay huge coin to build him a stadium so he can develop around it to make even more money.